The Return of Futurama: Anyone Else Excited?

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I don't HAVE IT, maybe? I HATE that everything's on cable, and I can't afford the stupid thing. I mean, they made special allowances to have FG return to Fox (again, it was supposed to run ONLY on CN).
Sorry, I guess I should have thought about that. :embarrassed:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I hope you're not mad at me Drtooth.

My brain goes so fast that I tend to overlook the obvious. :embarrassed:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I've been hearing for a LONG time that new Futurama episodes are coming, glad it's coming. I've very much looking forward to it.

I honestly believe at times, even to now, Futurama was sometimes even better than the Simpsons, :batty:. And this is coming from a big Simpsons fan.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I've been hearing for a LONG time that new Futurama episodes are coming, glad it's coming. I've very much looking forward to it.

I honestly believe at times, even to now, Futurama was sometimes even better than the Simpsons, :batty:. And this is coming from a big Simpsons fan.
Have you seen the DTV movies? :confused:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope you're not mad at me Drtooth.
Not at you... just the situation.

I honestly believe at times, even to now, Futurama was sometimes even better than the Simpsons, . And this is coming from a big Simpsons fan.
Futurama was a bigger and better show in scope than the Simpsons ever was... even when it was amazing. But my unfondest memory was after seeing the sweet and somehow depressing Futurama finale was watching the terrible Simpsons episode where Santa's Little Helper became a beer mascot, and half the episode was making unfunny jokes about the Amish. The fact that they were able to go on big, satirical space adventures just made the show so much more fun to watch. Same reason I like American Dad over Family Guy.... there's more action and adventure and weirdness.

Plus, unlike the Simpsons, ANY Futurama character can still be funny and not feel overused. I'm sure by now you all know my intolerance towards Cletus. but Zoidberg is ALWAYS a gas. He's one of the best characters on the show.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Not at you... just the situation.
Hopefully, FOX will realize the mistake they made in choosing not to revive it themselves. :attitude:

And if FOX doesn't show it, there's always a chance it'll get put on Hulu.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Have you seen the DTV movies? :confused:
Yeah, I've seen Bender's game and some of "Beast of a Billion Backs" and enjoyed what I've seen overall.

I actually really want to get my hands on that complete Futurama 1999-2009 set. Which includes the series up to that point as well as the DTV videos.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
you guys may hate me but a few weeks ago my friend gave me his extra futurama set for free all four seasons and the movies