The Return Of Meee! >3

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Eats Prawnie*

There, how do YOU like it, punk?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*crawls out of Snowth's chainsawed stomach* Thanks Ailie. Just like we rehearsed. *stares down at Snowthy* Erm... someone clean up this mess.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hello :smile:..Oh well..I'm not a longtime member or anything :frown: *sigh*

Pork

Reaction score
YAH, She returns ! *kills the fatted calf*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKUMS ! ! ! ! ! We have all missed you like Uber much round here.

((Hugs))

MrsPepper

Reaction score
GWAAAAALLLCKQJKGH! Just saw this thread after your birthday one. Where have you been darling? I've missed talking to you SO MUCH! I hope things are okay with the fam and everything. And I'm glad to hear things will be a bit less busy for you from now on. I hope you've been taking care of yourself! <3 And I have SO MUCH I need to talk to you about!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
*crawls out of Snowth's chainsawed stomach* Thanks Ailie. Just like we rehearsed. *stares down at Snowthy* Erm... someone clean up this mess.
Gets a needle and thread and sews up Snowth's stomach. Now you know how the wolf felt in Little Red Riding Hood Snowthy. :big_grin:

Welcome back once more Claudia.:smile::excited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
He was cut open? I didn't know that. The again, I don't even know what happens after the whole "what big eyes you have" schtick.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The duck did get eaten in a puppet version we saw in music class a few years back. He seem to enjoy it, since he was flaoting around the tummy in an inner tube with a soda bottle in his hand, I kid you not.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Logically speaking, didn't the wolf--I dunno--die from being cut open?
It depends on how the story is told pooh. Generally the wolf is logically killed, but in some versions he lives and is sewn up by Grandma with her needles and thread, perhaps even having his stomach filled with small rocks first to teach him a lesson.

This just adds an extra fantasy touch to the overall story since, logically speaking, Grandma and Red Riding Hood shouldn't have been in any condition to be grateful to the woodsman for cutting them out of the wolf's stomach in the first place. :eek: GROSS.

So incidentally Snowthy, did I put enough stones inside before sewing you up?:big_grin::crazy: