1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

Discussion in 'Games' started by Philip Kippel, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Pork

Pork Active Member

What if Gonzo was a girl! That would be weird.?
  2. Gold Demona

Gold Demona Active Member

What if Miss Piggy had no interest in Kermit whatsoever? :confused:
  3. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

What if they used recycled puppets from "Fraggle Rock", "Dog City", "The Song of the Cloud Forest", "The Hoobs", and "Mopatop's Shop" for future Puppet Up shows?
  4. Gold Demona

What if a Henson movie got nominated for an Oscar?
  5. TotallySpiesFan

What if Bunsen, Beaker, and Beauregard actually spoke in "Muppets Take Manhattan"?
    What if Beauregard appeared in the private screening room of "The Muppet Movie"?
    What if Floyd and Zoot actually spoke in "The Muppet Christmas Carol"?
    What if various penguins appeared in "The Great Muppet Caper"?
    What if various talking food appeared in the ending crowd scene of "The Muppet Movie"?
  6. Gold Demona

What if The Muppet Show was still running?
  7. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

What about Biran Muehl? He performed Telly and Gungretta too. But then agin I guess you mean on a regular basis.

Here's mine
    -What if the Hanna-Barbera Characters interacted with the Muppets?
  8. Gold Demona

What if Hanna-Barbera characters WERE Muppets? :confused:
  9. TotallySpiesFan

What I mean was... What if Kevin Clash performed Telly and Grungetta (instead of Marty Robinson and Pam Arciero) during season 16 of "Sesame Street"?
  10. Kuriboh Man

Oh I see....sorry for the confusion. :o
  11. TotallySpiesFan

Now then... What if the latest Muppet TV show, "The Muppets Present", was produced (but was in some ways a Muppet Show successor)?
  12. TotallySpiesFan

What if the children's book "Watermelons I Don't Know" was actually published?
  13. TotallySpiesFan

What if there was a Muppet version of Care Bears?
  14. Kuriboh Man

What if the Children's book "Watermelons I Don't know" was also an Episode of Sam & Friends?
  15. TotallySpiesFan

How about... What if 22 new episodes were being produced for Muppets Tonight?
  16. Kuriboh Man

What if The Surviving Episodes of Sam & Friends was part of a Bonus Feature on an upcoming Muppet DVD?
  17. TotallySpiesFan

Now that what if these numbers ("Come Together", "Music Hath Charms", and "What Kind of Fool Am I") were also shown as bonus sketches on "Muppets Magic: From The Ed Sullivan Show" DVD?
  18. TotallySpiesFan

What if "The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years" included more Fraggle Rock clips from late season 1 to early season 3?
    What if Baskerville, Afghan Hound, Wolfhound, Muppy, Rover Joe, Foo-Foo, T.R. Rooster, the Black Rooster, Whaddyasay Bird, Forcryingoutloud Bird, Ohboy Bird, Youknow Bird, Ohreally Bird, Righton Bird, Marvin Suggs, George the Janitor, Mildred, Hilda, Bobby Benson, Quongo the Gorilla, Link Hogthrob, Dr. Strangepork, various pigs, and various Whatnots appeared in "The Great Muppet Caper"?
    What if there was actually a telephone at the Happiness Hotel?
  19. Kuriboh Man

What if the "Sam & Friends" Cast began appearing regularly on The Muppet Show or Sesame Street?
  20. Gold Demona

What if a regular Muppet character besides Kermit appeared on Sesame Street.