The RHLC!

Kiki

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Wow, did you have to put it out and everything? That happened to my friend who leaned over her birthday cake too close ( the same one who got stuck in the locker ), but it was only minor. How'd you get the fire out?
Well, a girl in my class came up to me and said as subtle as anything, "Hey, your hair's on fire!" I just laughed because i didn't beleive her but then i noticed and i was like yelling and my friend had a jug of water for an experiment she was doing and she chucked it on me! :eek: I was SOAKED. Guess i should be greatful. Um, i think.

Skye

Reaction score
The Count said:
To answer some questions...
Answer: Stick his bill up his butt.

Also, got delayed due to reading through all the posts. Man, talk about piling posts quickly.
And I thought this sort of stuff only happened in the Moppets Family thread.
Check you guys and mostly gals later.
Ha, nice joke, Ed! I like it.

This thread has been nuts today, hasn't it. And Kate, I agree... I love seeing this thread so busy, too.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Hippy hair, afro's, the word groovy, are you obsest with another decade or something?
ha, it's funny you should say that, Ilikemuppets, that's what my whole class says. :big_grin: I do use the word groovy ALOT. (groovilicious, groovy bananas, etc) and everyone goes "What's up with you?!" I also wear fairly coourful-hippy(like) clothes. I'm kinda a 60's, 70's, 80's child. I love music from those three decdes, i wrote a thread on my fave bands and stuff.

Kiki

Reaction score
Sorry guys that i obanded ya. Ya see i had ta go to the dentist :eek:
I'm gonna get braces, to straighten out my teeth. And they'll probely get rid of my gap that i'm oh-so very fond of and want to keep... for some *strange* reason. :rolleyes: Not at the moment, though.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I got a gap to, and I read your posts about your favorite music, and boy what a list it is. I think it's really cool that you where colorful hippy kind of clothes. It kind of reminds of of old clips of Maria on Sesame Street.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
I got a gap to, and I read your posts about your favorite music, and boy what a list it is. I think it's really cool that you where colorful hippy kind of clothes. It kind of reminds of of old clips of Maria on Sesame Street.
Aww, that's very kind of you to say that, ilikemuppets! So as you probely already gathered, I'm a big music fan! :cool:
Yeah, I'm a bit like maria in the old clips.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh, gerat, Maria was smokin back then!

I think that's great that you're such a big music fan!

Kiki

Reaction score
(*blushes*) Ooh, well i kinda feel flattered! Perhapes I'm not as tanned as maria and I'm younger.
Yes, It's good to be such a big music fan!!