The RHLC!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I have a cousin named Megan who is the source of all things evil.

You people sure are night owls. All the posting goes on, in my time, between the hours of 11:00pm and 6:00am.

On a personal note, today was Freshman Friday, so to speak. I have a big F on my forehead, supplied by some random dude on my bus.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Cool MBM! Someboby's done something like that to me before. I know a lit of Amandas and Jessicas, too. I have too cousins named Amanda. I know one girl named Sara!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Not so cool. I think it's permanent. :embarrassed: But pro'ly not, cause it was raining. Now it kind of looks like a demented L.

I know thousands of Emilys, too. Any Emilys in here that I don't know about?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Not so cool. I think it's permanent. :embarrassed: But pro'ly not, cause it was raining. Now it kind of looks like a demented L.
Oh dear, that's annoying! I'm sure it'll come off, just give it time (and a scrubbing). :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know one Emily. I think she through me into the middle of a room once and locked the door. Later, she beat me up and sence she probally too wemen's self defence classes, she held my neck down and slammed it into a piano.

But that was because I accidently locked this little kid in in this room by breaking the door knob off while trying to open it. Well, we were both pulling on it at the same time and it came loose. I got one part of it. So I desered it. She made me apologize to him for it later, too.

But she a real swet girl though.

Skye

Reaction score
Heralde, "Henson's Place" sounds awesome! And adorable. Very cool that they showed Terry in it for a part, too!

Yeah, I have a cousin named Megan, too. My cousin isn't the source of all evil, though... you must just be lucky, MBM. :wink: And yeah, I can tell you that I sure am a night owl. Always have been... just another weird thing about me, I guess. Hope you managed to get that F/demented-looking L off your forehead! Some kids, I tell ya. :rolleyes:

I don't know any Emilys. Maybe I will someday... hopefully not the one William knew, though! That didn't sound pleasant at all.

Kiki

Reaction score
*Yawn*... oh, hello everybody! I just woke up. Saaay, Heradle, 'Henson's Place' sounds awsome!
Yeah, I have a friend called Emily, she sits next to me in homeroom. She's got firey crimson hair, she's v.v. athletic (Unlike me) and is a real character!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sounds a bit like Red Fraggle, eh?
Yeah Will, that woman sounds very sweet!
:rolleyes:
Yeah, it's a rather quiet night tonight. Hopefully that will change soon; I'm bored. lol
You know Skye, I'm a nightowl too; maybe that's why we're not having any Richard dreams?