The RHLC!

Kiki

Reaction score
heralde said:
Apparently! What's interesting is, the first time I heard the expression was in the 1969 Peanuts movie "A Boy Named Charlie Brown." He's in training for a big spelling bee and twice the kids say, "It's Sydney or the bush for Charlie Brown!"

Peanuts was well known for having the little kid characters say oddly adult things.

Btw, my new signature is from the Fraggle Rock episode "Bored Stiff", where Gobo and Junior Gorg team up to save the other fraggles who have been sprayed with Pa Gorg's boredom juice. Just wanted to share. :smile:
really? 'Zat where you heard it, 'peanuts'? I must say I do like Charlie brown's comics cause they're so different with -as you said- kids saying aldulty sorta things, in my opinion that's why they're actually funny, cause Charlie brown and Lucy and all that jazz say all thse deep and meaningful things. :big_grin:

BTW, I love the new signiture. Although I hav'nt actually seen that FR ep.

Kiki

Reaction score
I know there's a thread 'bout this already but I just wanted to wish Stevie Whitmire a happy birthday.
HERE'S TO ONE HELLUVA MUPPETEER!!

(Oh, It's my b-day on the 27th of this month as well. :excited: :big_grin: )

Kiki

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
That's great Kiki, thank you for telling us!:smile: :excited:
Your welcome, Ilikemuppets! it's in a day, for me, and... is it two days for your guys? the 27th? I shall make a thread.

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh, by the way Ilikemuppets, I shall give you the address for that site of mine with my art, 'kay? I'm takin' my time I know!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Kiki said:
BTW, I love the new signiture. Although I hav'nt actually seen that FR ep.
Thanks, I actually haven't seen it either, I just liked the song! (It's on that Muppet Mystique site).

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(enters clubhouse) Wow, not much going on tonight.

I figured I might as well tell you: I've had a few Muppet-type dreams lately, after a rather lengthy dry spell. While none of them were specifically about Richard, as far as I recall, I do remember one related to Fraggle Rock.
In it, Junior Gorg was holding Gobo and Wrench Doozer, and the three of them were having a group hug. It was in the Gorgs' garden at night, and I think the Rock had just been saved from some kind of trouble.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Interesting dream, maybe you could make it into a fanfic, those are fun! Dreams are fickle things, when you want them, they don't come. Then one day, poof! Something totally crazy! ::shrugs::

Yay, they finally posted the Captain Vegetable sketch on youtube!

"What are you?! Are you some kind of weirdo?!" lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pzbbqVZ-eFo

Captain Vegetable is one of my favorite Jim Henson characters. It's like he's some random bunny (somewhere in New Jersey) who just decided one day to become a super hero and expects everyone to take him seriously. He's already got all this confidence, even though he's a "new" super hero and clearly no one's heard of him before.

Note: You can see Captain Vegetable turn and wait for the music to start again before the last time he sings, "Three cheers for me!"