The RHLC!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Geez....I hate my body sometimes. *glances at her right eye again in her mirror*

My right eye is inflamed. Woke up like that. But at least the burn on my hand feels better. I found the lidacaine spray. It kills the pain for a few hours at a time, so it's wonderful.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Richard was the announcer and also Eddie in that sketch, or at least it sounds like him.

Ooh, sorry Sara! Speedy recovery, okay?

I had a Richard dream. Or rather a Richard awakening. I woke up wide awake at 2:45am with the idea that Richard controlled time. Then I fell asleep, and woke up what I thought was half an hour later, and it was only 2:47am. I thanked Richard for the extra time, and fell back asleep. Then I woke up at 4:45am, told him it was getting old, and fell asleep again. Then I woke up at 2:48am and COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah, he played both parts, I like the announcer best! Odd how of all places he says Captain V. is from New Jersey, I wonder if that was an ad lib on the day of recording.

Wow, well I'm no expert on dreams, but that kind of thing often happens at night when you're anxious or had things on your mind that day. Weird! Or 'someone' was playing a practical joke. Who knows? hehe

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah; a burn on the palm would be really crippling...and what happened to your eye?

Oh, well...if it's not one thing, it's another. Here's hoping you heal soon.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Lol, that's funny. But you know, I guess we all need a break sometimes. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
All right, guys, in between the rest of my brain's incoherent nighttime ramblings I had a Muppet dream...and this time, Richard was in it. I guess the dry spell's clearing up.

I think the Muppeteers were trying out the concept for some bizarre new show, but in the basement at someone's house out in the country.
By bizarre new show, I mean a show in which one of the characters is a puddle of water in a stopped-up sink. Then again, the gang might have just been fooling around and goofing off while spending a day together. I don't know.
Anyway, elsewhere in the house, Jim and Jerry are seated on the sofa, singing something, and Richard is sitting nearby playing the ukulele. At least, it was a ukulele but it sounded more like a lute, the way he was playing it.