The RHLC!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Aww, I love The Santa Clause, I think it's a really cute movie. I went to see it back when it first came out in the theaters, and my friend actually had a huge crush on Bernard, lol. But, that is so funny, I had never thought about that similarity between Richard and Bernard before! But now that you mention it, lol... it is kind of true. I can definitely see that! Very cool observation, heralde!
Thanks! Yeah the movie kinda passed me by back in the day (I think that was when I was going through my "I don't want to watch modern movies cause I get made fun of for liking older movies" phase lol). It's very cute, I had no idea how popular it was! And yeah there are plenty of Bernard fans on imdb, lol. I have to admit, he's definitely a looker, hehe. And I was shocked when I realized he's now the guy from Numb3ers! And even more shocked to realize he was the kid from Adams Family Values! Nice career overall! :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
That's cool, heralde - what kind of project are you doing?

Yeah, Richard likes to do the tough-guy persona; guess it's to counterbalance his past as a paper boy and Boy Scout. :wink:

But we all know that he was a good kid who grew up into a soft-hearted man. It's just a lot cooler to play the tough guys than the Boy Scout types.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well sort of a trivia quiz and I'm trying to get every decade (though the '70s seems to have been a bad time for Christmas movies!).

Oh fer sure, much cooler. You can be the tough guy but have multi layers underneath which makes a character much more interesting. I dislike it when people just want everything in shows to be rosy and nice. You don't get a real moral lesson that way, you know?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Had to share...

"Excuse me, are we on a coffee break?"

"We don't drink coffee."

"Then I guess the break's over! Back to work, thanks." Lol

See I could easily picture hearing this on the Sesame Street set (except they probably do drink coffee...don't know why personally! Bleh!)

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I saw The Santa Clause trilogy too and overall, they're all pretty adorable for a modern set of Disney films.

And even more shocked to realize he was the kid from Adams Family Values
Which kid? Was he Pubert (the third Addams child, who was technically eaten by Pugsley, as Wednesday confirmed in the Addams' return to the screen), Joel (Wednesday's asthma-branded boyfriend), or just a mere extra?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Joel (Wednesday's asthma-branded boyfriend)
That one, lol. It's so weird to realize you've seen an actor before and watched them grow up without realizing.

Joel: I'll never forget you.

Wednesday: Really?

Joel: You're too weird.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
That one, lol. It's so weird to realize you've seen an actor before and watched them grow up without realizing.
Yes it is. But both Henson's creations & the Addams' define a really cool type of weird. XD

Joel: How do I look?

Wednesday: Disturbing.

Joel: Poor Debbie. She was sick.

Wednesday: She wasn't sick. She was sloppy.

Joel: Hmmm?

Wednesday: If I wanted to kill my husband, I'd do it. And I wouldn't get caught.

Joel: How?

Wednesday: I'd scare him to death.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Gary: The Little Mermaid...::holds up VHS::

Wednesday: Stop it.

Joel: He's only a child!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Gary: The Little Mermaid...::holds up VHS::
Plus, Bambi (the nightmare), the Brady Bunch (the horror), and Annie (the horrific tragedy), among other films presented. XD

Amanda: Why are you dressed like somebody died?

Wednesday: Wait.

Amanda: I'll be the victim!

Wednesday: All your life.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I don't think I ever saw "The Addams Family." Not in full, anyway. But in the comic strip "Non Sequitur," there was a family called the Gravesytes; the dad looked like a stockbroker, but he carried his head around on a plate, the mom was some kind of weightless wraith (a former fashion model, according to the kids), the teenage son always wore a featureless mask and the daughter was a cheerful little ghoul.

A couple of nights ago, I dreamed that I had gotten a hold of Richard's high school yearbook. And last night, I dreamed that I was looking at a photo of him as a kid. In the photo, he was standing in front of the house, wearing a parka, jeans and (of course) Adidas. He was about 13 or 14, and the photo seemed to have been taken in winter.