The RHLC!

Kiki

Reaction score
Hi everyone, and hi Fletchy and Wanda! Nice to meet you! :smile:
I just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas. :smile: I apoligise for not being on the boards much, but I'm back after a few months away )had a fair bit on my plate). I hope to catch up with you all- happy holidays! :big_grin:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
nice to meet you Charlotte, that's cool you're kids like muppets too [Simon Smith is one of the best songs :wink:] Sweetums is my second favourite muppet.

hi Kiki, cool to finally find you :excited:

Wanda

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes folks :flirt:

It's great to be among like minded people! :wink:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
well, i'd like to start by saying merry christmas to everyone.

i just got the final season of fraggle rock, and i love it :flirt: the rap partys funny, though i with it wasn't cut. rewatching all the episodes, i'm slowly remembering things. the song the mudbunny sings and 'how wide how far how long' are my favourite fraggle songs... excluding the theme [i think my mom's geting tired of me answering her questions with 'dance your cares away!' *clap clap* 'worries for another day!' which is basically my outlook on life :wink:]

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good MUPPET OBSESSION! :wink:

LOL. Thought maybe a few of you might be interested in seeing this also. :eek::hungry:

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
haha Welcome, Charlotte! Glad you joined :wink:

Thanks for the welcome, Kiki and that pic is simply awesome, Gelfing Girl!

Merry Christmas, guys n' gals

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, everyone, and I hope everyone's having a good day today.

Hi, Charlotte, and welcome to the RHLC - my name's Erin. That's cute that your kids think that they have Janice for a mum. And by all means, do give them regular doses of the Muppets - it's essential for a healthy life.

Welcome back, Kiki - how's everything going with you these days?

Nekoshema

Reaction score
happy 2010! hope everyone did something fun on new years eve. my friend had a party, it was fun... now i need to make sure the pictures aren't posted on facebook. i hate pictures of me being posted on there cuz i think it's a mission of my friend tom's to tag every picture of me, where i know i'm in it or not :mad:

oh well :wink: