The RHLC!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
To err is human, but to really foul things up takes a computer...glad to hear you've got everything up and running again, Sara.

There's talk that we're going to get a really big snowstorm here late tonight, so we're all hunkering down here. Break out the cocoa and the cookies...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable COOKIES? ! ? *Devours them all, thank you.
:flirt: Like who was that blue furry dude?
:halo: That my kind of fella. Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
LOL, perhaps the greatest Muppet Christmas special scenes ever.
yea that's a great scene [actually the whole things great... LOL the icy patch! ah memories]

i'd say mine's the Christmas pageant, with the two-headed monster as Santa Claus, the first time i saw that i killed myself laughing [and all these years later i still do :wink:]

to me it doesn't feel like Christmas without watching a muppet family christmas :flirt:

PEACE ON EARTH, GIMME PRESENTS! :halo:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
LOL, and also:

:halo:: *answers phone* HELLO, HELLO, HELLO, BUY ME PRESENTS!
:mad:: Jeaux Noel, Kermie.
:halo:: Oh. Pig. *drops phone*

Nekoshema

Reaction score
lol, yea that's a great one.

miss piggies big entrance and she slips on the icy patch lol. that icy patch was epic, it's so simple, yet so funny.

watching on youtube, i know there's a part when they're fist entering the house, people said you can see one of the puppeteers, though i never did, but as i watched closely, you can see a couple people at a couple parts. when the turkey is walking the sweedish chef to the door to show him big bird, for a quick second i think you see someone's head [they're wearing as hat though]

oh well, i still love that special, why isn't it showed on tv anymore? i heard it had something to do with disney owning muppets and jim henson productions owning fraggle rock or something

:sympathy: hey mrs. bear, i've been chasing a truck this whole way, and -whoa! *slips*
guess fozzy didn't tell you about the icy patch did he?
:sympathy:uh no, he didn't

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, that is a good point - one of my co-workers really loves "Muppet Family Christmas." In fact, she and I had a nice long discussion about it at the office a while back - and she's just as hacked off as we are that Disney cut out the scene with the Snowman.

They were showing "A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" on the tube last night - I thought it was so sad during that one scene where Kermit's sitting forlornly on the park bench.

I do not like Rachel Bitterman, or her kin, at all. Maybe when I do my next fanfic, I'll mention somewhere that BBAD is being investigated for defrauding investors or something like that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Rachael was the token villain of the story. But Erin? I'd heartily recommend you read through Kelly's fics first. Her shipping of Rachael with Moulin from Return To Labyrinth is one that absolutely charmed me.

That's all from me... *Drops off chocolate cream doughnuts, bought 'em at the Muff YN Fluff.

Wanda

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I had this great plan of reading all of the posts in this thread and then joining, but I've got to page 135 and just couldn't wait to join your mad bunch!
Plus an aquaintance of mine joined recently (hello Mr Fletch!) so I don't feel quite so shy now

My name is Charlotte and I've been a huge fan for, well forever really.

Richard's characters have always been my favourites even when I didn't know who he was, but it was Sweetums who started it all off.

I'm now happily recruiting my children to be Muppet fans (our four year old knows all the words to Simon Smith :wink: ) and they have decided that they have Janice for a Mummy :confused:
Albeit with the wrong coloured hair and a Welsh accent....

Anyways, I've gone on far too long (no change there) but it's great to come out from the shadows and say hello! :big_grin: