The RHLC!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Mayeb one of us could "slip" and accidentally post forty repeats of the same message? Oops? :crazy:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
'Tis okay.

Guys, there's more evidence that our favorite Man of the Muppets had a sweet tooth. There's this one scene in Of Muppets and Men: a bunch of the cast and crew are in the canteen during a tea break. Richard is at a table with Kathy Mullen, Louise Gold, Polly Smith and Bobby Payne, and Derek Scott brings over a dessert for everyone.

Derek: It's cherry cobbler with custard.
Richard: In America you need a prescription to get stuff like that.

The book terms them as being "aghast." In this case, I think it means they were all salivating over the cobbler. I certainly would...

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Ha, the orange juice and entemmenns weren't enough evidence to confirm that? But yeah, I remember that now. Heh, that book was cool. Now it's all...scrambled. Thanks for posting the quote, or I would have completely forgotten. :embarrassed:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember that. I loved reading that part... I thought it was so cute. It's adorable that he had such a sweet tooth.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I happen to have a tooth for things sweet, too. It's like an obsesive kind of sweet tooth. But I don't want to try and take Richards Thunder or anything.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... What role did Richard play in Trading Places? Seen it lots of times, but didn't know who he played. I know Frank was the cop that came in and arrested Dan Aykroyd at the board meeting when the Dukes start to put their plan in motion though.