The RHLC!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
That wasn't tasteless at all! I mean, it was, but it was funny anyway. :big_grin:

Ha, great Kiki. Way to scare the art teacher. :big_grin:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Kiki said:
lol, you'll need to Muppet Newsgirl! Once we were doing selt-portaits in art and i got in trouble cause i drew myself in a strait-jacket. Teacher rully went off at me. :embarrassed:
The teacher went ballistic because you drew yourself in a strait jacket? What kind of school is that?

What'd the teach say, that it was offensive to those with mental illness or something?

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, MBM, she was pretty phyched out. heh, heh.
I scare my IT teacher more. He hates me. :big_grin:
Actually, at one stage i literally scared him. I was rubbing my leg on the carpet then i poked him in the back or something and i gave him a static-electricity shock. Not a serious one. he yelped! I had to go to the other room, but it was worth it!!

Kiki

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
The teacher went ballistic because you drew yourself in a strait jacket? What kind of school is that?

What'd the teach say, that it was offensive to those with mental illness or something?
Yeah... well... be were having this substitute teacher. My normal teacher would've just laughed or something, she probely would've loved it cause she's so eccentric. But this teacher was a real shocker!
Still, she would'nt know true art if she tripped over it. Ha. No sence of humour. Like the wretched IT teacher.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
There's this kid in my class who freaked out the art teacher once. She was a substitute, and she had to pass out a quiz that asked us the several elements and rules of art, and this kid wrote "ART HAS NO RULES" in big letters over the entire test. She didn't know what to do, so she sent him to the principal. :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
That's soo funny MBM!
Kinda weird though. Oh well.
You don't want to know what kinda of antics i get up to at school.
It's crazy.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(looks down at active users box) Nine users! Wow, this thread is crowded tonight!

And you're right, Kiki; that art teacher of yours had no sense of humor. Oh, well...subs often have no sense of humor.

Writing 'Art has no rules' on a quiz...I love it.

Skye

Reaction score
MBM, that is pretty funny. Some kids are so crazy sometimes.
The Count said:
... And to evidence that...
So what is it a duck can do, a goose can't, and a lawyer should?
I have to say I'm curious about this one. Good question, Ed... what is it?

NeopetsVMKKelly

Reaction score
Skye said:
MBM, that is pretty funny. Some kids are so crazy sometimes.

I have to say I'm curious about this one. Good question, Ed... what is it?
yes, what is it? (by the way, i've been lurking for the past 10 minutes or so, catching up since the last time i was on)

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I know the answer, since I cheated and looked on google, but I'll let Ed answer. It's a good one, though, so I suggest you stick around for it. :smile: