The RHLC!

Kiki

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
...Has anyone else developed an RHLC 6th sense? I always check the thread on the exact minute someone posts. It's happened, like, four times in a row. Just happened. It's weird.

I thought so too. He used to have this cute long hair, and now he's got this five year old boy style. But it's okay, cause I found this cute sophmore who's got Steve Whitmire hair. :wink:
Ooh... i hate little-boyish hair! I like long-ish hair, kinda like Robert Plant. :flirt:
Or sort of messy hair to the shoulders. My bro has that kinda hair.

Skye

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
What is it that ducks do, geese can't and lawyers should?
Well Ed, I don't know, but shouldn't it be frogs instead of ducks, making the answer croak? Wokawaka!
Ha, Kate... well, since it's a duck, I was thinking it has something to do with a quack, or quacks... but maybe I'm weird.

MBM, sometimes I do have that RHLC 6th sense... it's very cool. Though, right now, I think it's because there are so many people around here! :crazy:

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Ooh, so sorry you were locked in your locker. :embarrassed: That happened to my friend once. We were seeing if she could fit, and we were about to open it when a teacher walked by. We didn't want to look like we were lollygagging or whatever, so we just shut it and leaned on it. Then the teacher wanted to talk about a test or something, and we politely moved her along. It took. like, five minutes.

I love long-ish hair. The Steve-Whitmire kid is in my Algebra 2 class, and I just stare at the back of his head, infatuated with his hair. Weird, yes...

NeopetsVMKKelly

Reaction score
Guys at my school aren't allowed to have long hair. It has to be cut very short. If they do have long hair, they get detentions and can't go on any class trips.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ooh... sounds like a nice guy, MBM (*wolf-whistles*)
I'm sorry to hear 'bout ya friend too. Awful experiance, I can tell you!
Maybe not as embarassing as the lighting-my-hair-on-fire-with-the-bunsen-burner scenario, though. My friends thought it was a great laugh. :embarrassed: :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
NeopetsVMKKelly said:
Guys at my school aren't allowed to have long hair. It has to be cut very short. If they do have long hair, they get detentions and can't go on any class trips.
Really?? I don't go to a co-ed school, as i told you guys earlier, but at my bro's school they've got long-hippy hair, afro's, the whole shabang. But at my school some of the VCE girls have pretty bizzare hair and sometimes people dye it multi-colour or put pink highlights in their hair!

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Wow. I can't believe they outlawed long hair. Reminds me of a certain Pink Floyd song brought up a few moments ago.

So...Ed doesn't appear to be coming back...do you guys want to know the answer? Or shall I keep this information and use it for evil?

NeopetsVMKKelly

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Really?? I don't go to a co-ed school, as i told you guys earlier, but at my bro's school they've got long-hippy hair, afro's, the whole shabang. But at my school some of the VCE girls have pretty bizzare hair and sometimes people dye it multi-colour or put pink highlights in their hair!
yes, really, and I go to a public school. (oh and we aren't allowed to dye our hair un-natural colors either, but for dyed hair its only detention, we still get to go on class trips

Skye

Reaction score
Well, MBM, I think Ed will come back eventually, but you can spill it if you want to. I know I'm curious!

Oh, and MBM, about the kid with the Steve Whitmire hair... nice thought! Nice that he's in one of your classes.

Kiki

Reaction score
Thanks, MBM, Now i've got that song stuck in my head again. I remember at the end of grade 6 -this is quite a few years ago- for the last day of primary school everyone was bawling their eyes out and i was just jumping about with a party hat on and throwing confetti everywhere sing 'another brick in the wall' (Pink Floyd), 'School's out' (Alice Cooper and 'Old school yard' (Cat Stevens?). No one found it amusing, they said i should be more 'serious'. Although i'm not the serious OR sentimental type. (Unless when it comes to a certain beloved curly-haired muppeteer).