The RHLC!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To answer Meep's question... MuppetCast 129 is indeed Richie-related. It's a vidcast this week... It's the '08 Road Trip video to Jane's house. Download it and enjoy.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Wow, first Puppetman now this vidcast. :eek: I have a feeling my computer disapproves of my Richard Hunt obsession. :mad::boo:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
At least my dad's computer will play the vidcast without crashing. :smile: Very awesome. :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Wow, first Puppetman now this vidcast. :eek: I have a feeling my computer disapproves of my Richard Hunt obsession. :mad::boo:
Hmm, the computer stepping in and trying to make decisions about what you can access...that is kind of scary.

But it's probably because both involve a lot of bandwidth, so your computer and net connection probably keep choking on all that data. Happens a lot with mine.

"Some day we'll find it, the high-speed connection..."

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
You know, all this talk about machines deciding what we can and can't watch reminds me of one storyline in "Foxtrot" a while back: Andy (the mom) orders a TiVo-like gadget called a MomVo. It filters out everything but "mother-approved television," therefore driving the kids up the wall, until...

Paige: What happened to the MomVo?
Jason: Mom returned it. She said she realized it was a mistake to delegate parental control of the TV to a machine. She said that even though it's hard work, it's her job, and not some outsider's, to gauge what constitutes suitable content for this family.
Paige: It wouldn't let her record her soaps, in other words.
Jason: You should have seen how fast she yanked the wires.

I love "Foxtrot;" too bad it only appears on Sundays now.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Wow, very quiet. Where is everybody? Did we run out of topics to type about? *gasp* :eek:

APRena

Reaction score
I hope not! :eek: Not when I was just about to join!

Geez, I manage to kill this board before I even post on it! :wink: