The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
:sigh:

Saw another girl from my high school give birth to her first child.

Ugh. I can feel the wrinkles forming.

Schfifty

Reaction score
There's a guy that was in my Kindergarten class who dated (and eventually married) a girl at our high school. Last I heard they're expecting their first baby in I think a few months.

Sign o' the times, indeed...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've noticed something that's been happening to me a lot more frequently in the last couple of years or so: I can be thinking about something in my mind, and for whatever reason, that thought will slowly start to slip away and the next thing I know, I've completely forgotten what it was I was even thinking about, and even try to remember what it was.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I've noticed something that's been happening to me a lot more frequently in the last couple of years or so: I can be thinking about something in my mind, and for whatever reason, that thought will slowly start to slip away and the next thing I know, I've completely forgotten what it was I was even thinking about, and even try to remember what it was.
It could be age for you but i've kind of always had this problem.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
"The saddest thing that reminds you that you're old" is literally nothing because I'm not old. In fact, no one in this thread is old and I think you should hold off until you reach 110.

Now if this was the "the saddest thing that reminds you that you're older" thread, then I would have something to talk about.