The Saddest thing that reminds you that you're old...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
"The saddest thing that reminds you that you're old" is literally nothing because I'm not old. In fact, no one in this thread is old and I think you should hold off until you reach 110.

Now if this was the "the saddest thing that reminds you that you're older" thread, then I would have something to talk about.
Amen. Like twenty something's complaining about how old they are...
Or even more hilarious, teens or tweens talking about how things were "back in the day".

One of my few unwritten laws:
until you turn 30, you have no idea what "back in the day" is.

Are you old enough to vote yet?
No? Next case!

Are you old enough to drive yet?
No? Next case!

Are you old enough to shave yet?
No? Next case!

Don't clog up the pipeline with frivolous claims of "back in the day" until you're old enough.
Thank you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"The saddest thing that reminds you that you're old" is literally nothing because I'm not old. In fact, no one in this thread is old and I think you should hold off until you reach 110.

Now if this was the "the saddest thing that reminds you that you're older" thread, then I would have something to talk about.
Always the prideful corrections officer, aren't you? :wink:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Amen. Like twenty something's complaining about how old they are...
Or even more hilarious, teens or tweens talking about how things were "back in the day".

One of my few unwritten laws:
until you turn 30, you have no idea what "back in the day" is.

Are you old enough to vote yet?
No? Next case!

Are you old enough to drive yet?
No? Next case!

Are you old enough to shave yet?
No? Next case!

Don't clog up the pipeline with frivolous claims of "back in the day" until you're old enough.
Thank you.
Fuzzygobo says: "Get off my lawn!"

Always the prideful corrections officer, aren't you? :wink:
Yes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When you're sweetheart says hunny let's go upstairs and make love, and you say hunny I can't do both...
You win the internet today.

This is for the 90s folks.

Little Pete got married just last week, and Big Pete and Artie were at the wedding. https://pagesix.com/2018/05/08/inside-all-that-star-danny-tamberellis-wedding/
I regret at least not saying hi to Danny Tamberelli at the Knoxville Fanboy Expo last fall - his table was right next to the SS casts'.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When you miss being the passenger on roads you loved cruising along on with your parents. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Same. It's amusing how you can become so familiar with specific routes and ways around town, but drive it yourself and having to remember street names and keeping an eye on other road signs suddenly makes it feel like a totally new and unfamiliar route. Was this the exit we took, or is the next one? Which lane am I supposed to be in to go this way? This is a one way street?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On the bright side....

Sometimes I'll cruise along roads I often drive past by.... Many of which end up being dead ends.