The Scoop of the Century

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
From the producers who brought you The Scoop of the Century comes the next in a totally awesome series...

“Yes! We’re gonna save the day again!” Zoot shouted enthusiastically. “Gimme five!” He held out his hand, completely oblivious to the fact that most of them, like himself, had only three fingers plus a thumb. “Anyone? Come on, don’t leave me hanging!”

Called “too good to miss” by some movie critic when talking about some other thing and I totally just rewrote his review a bit to fit my story...

“Don’t you recognize me, Dad?” the young frog said, almost pleadingly. “Don’t you know your own kids?”

You will be on the edge of your seat... until you move to the middle of your seat...

Jess shook him back and forth, threateningly growling, “YOU... ARE... A... DEAD... MAAAAAN...

Filled with action...

“Get down!” Dineoh blocked the energy wave with a shield of ice.

Suspense...

Maya struggled to keep her hand on the ledge, but her fingers were slipping. “I... I can’t hold on!” she cried. “Damion, help me!”

“I’m trying!” Damion shouted back. “That lotion you use is too slick!”

And... romance?

“I believe in miracles...” Pepe crooned softly to her. She rolled her eyes... then proceeded to kick the prawn in the face. “Mi corazon...” he mumbled before passing out. “She loves me, she really loves me...”

Okay, maybe not.

“This is gonna be so awesome~!” she squealed.

PuppyLuver Studios presents...

Time Warp Heals All Wounds

Coming soon... ish!

“Yes...” Mikey said with the air of wisdom. “Time heals all wounds. A stitch in time saves nine. Time flies when you’re having fun. Time is an illusion. Time to make the donuts!” He suddenly found his fuzzy ear being yanked very sharply by a dark blue, feathered hand. “Owww!”

Web shrugged. “Someone had to do it,” she said. “It was... time.”