The Simpsons DVDs

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
what episode was the episdoe where flanders became a werewolf?

PS. I'm gonna see the simpsons movie again this weekend for a second time :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:
Cool that you're going to see the movie again, Sarge! I think it's actually still playing in the same theater where I saw it opening day. The DVD comes out December 18, btw.

The werewolf Flanders episode is from "Treehouse of Horror 10" (1999 - season 11). It's called "I Know What You Diddily-iddly Did."

Homer: Hey, we just got away with murder! And it was so easy! You know, I've never liked that little wiener Milhouse.

Marge: No more murders!

---------------------------------------

Homer (on roof, puppeteering Flanders' body): Hi Maude...diddly! I'm helping my friend Homer...diddly!

---------------------------------------

Homer (tossing Flanders' body, which has fallen off the roof, into the Flanders house): That's the end of that chapter!

----------------------------------------

(phone rings)

Homer: Hello?

Voice: I know you're alone!

Homer: Who is this?

Voice: Is this Maude Flanders?

Homer: No, it's Homer.

Moe: Oh hey, Homer, it's Moe! I must have dialled the wrong number!

-----------------------------------

Homer: Okay Marge. You hide in the abandoned amusement park. Lisa, the pet cemetery. Bart, the spooky roller disco. And I'll go skinny dipping in that lake where the sexy teens were killed 100 years ago tonight!

-------------------------------------

This ep. also has the one where Bart and Lisa become Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl, after radiation gives them super powers. They battle the Collector (Comic Book Guy) who has kidnapped Xena (Lucy Lawless) from a convention. And then there's the one where Homer causes the Y2K bug to get out.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
werewolf Flanders episode is from "Treehouse of Horror 10" (1999 - season 11). It's called "I Know What You Diddily-iddly Did."

This ep. also has the one where Bart and Lisa become Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl, after radiation gives them super powers. They battle the Collector (Comic Book Guy) who has kidnapped Xena (Lucy Lawless) from a convention. And then there's the one where Homer causes the Y2K bug to get out.
The

I LOVE that episode. I havnt seen it in a while. But the stretch dude and clobber girl has a great "theme song" lol

Erine81981

Reaction score
Saw the movie and loved the movie! I loved the season premier credits where they were rebuilding Springfield!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzD2ieTof54
That is so awsome. I can't wait to see the movie when it comes to DVD. That is cool to see an newer opening and everything. Wonder if it will stay that way and keep all the same gags after rebuilding springfiled.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I wonder about that two? And hopefully they won't wait another twenty years for another movie either.:halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Saw the movie and loved the movie! I loved the season premier credits where they were rebuilding Springfield!
I thought it was disappointing that was the only reference to the movie they made. they could have had an entire episode devoted to closing the movie, but they decided to go for Homer not working at the Power plant again.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I dont know the movie was good, but i definately think they could have made it better......i mean really barely any mr burns and smithers, moe was barely there, and comic book guy...fat tony said one line, ONE LINE! I dont know i think they could have added a lot more into it but thats just my opinion........

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I thought it was disappointing that was the only reference to the movie they made. they could have had an entire episode devoted to closing the movie, but they decided to go for Homer not working at the Power plant again.
That's true, but I still liked it and everything.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I still stand with my idea of somehow making the arcade game into a movie