The Simpsons DVDs

rexcrk

Reaction score
"I hold in my hand a contract between me and one Homer Simpson, pledging me his soul for a DONUT!"

I've got the Treehouse of Horror action figure sets from Playmates with Homer, Kang, and Kodos and the one with Fly Bart, Devil Flanders, Vampire Burns, and King Kong Homer.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
"I hold in my hand a contract between me and one Homer Simpson, pledging me his soul for a DONUT!"

I've got the Treehouse of Horror action figure sets from Playmates with Homer, Kang, and Kodos and the one with Fly Bart, Devil Flanders, Vampire Burns, and King Kong Homer.
Homer: Flanders! You're the devil?

Flanders: Heh heh heh, always the one you least suspect!

--------------------------

Homer: I'm smarter than the devil! I'm smarter than the devil!

I love the look of Fly-Bart!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Devil Flanders: I give you the Jury of the ******! Benedict Arnold, Lizzie Borden, Richard Nixon--

Nixon: But I'm not dead yet! In fact, I just wrote an article for "Redbook."

Devil Flanders: Hey, listen. I did a favor for you!

Nixon: Yes, master.

Devil Flanders: John Wilkes Booth, Blackbeard the Pirate, John Dillinger and the starting line-up of the 1976 Philadelphia Flyers!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Devil Flanders: I give you the Jury of the ******! Benedict Arnold, Lizzie Borden, Richard Nixon--

Nixon: But I'm not dead yet! In fact, I just wrote an article for "Redbook."

Devil Flanders: Hey, listen. I did a favor for you!

Nixon: Yes, master.

Devil Flanders: John Wilkes Booth, Blackbeard the Pirate, John Dillinger and the starting line-up of the 1976 Philadelphia Flyers!
Hey winslow leech you are quating some of my all time faverite eposides hehe this thread is great :excited:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
That particular line always makes me laugh :crazy:
It's a great line, especially when the family screams in horror after they're introduced.

Another favorite line is from another "Treehouse" ep. when Bart accidentally raises the dead, and Springfield is overrun with zombies.

Flanders: Hey Simpson, mind if I chew your ear?

(Homer shoots Flanders)

Bart: Dad! You killed the zombie Flanders!

Homer: He was a zombie?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
what episode was the episdoe where flanders became a werewolf?

PS. I'm gonna see the simpsons movie again this weekend for a second time :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin: