The Simpsons Movie - Box Office Smash!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Reportedly (from my Simpsons fanatic friends) there are two more contractual movie options. There will likely be at least one more film. Maybe even two, but after that someone call the lawyers and the bank! :eek:

I enjoyed the film. There have been greater episodes, but the film deserves at least a B. :big_grin:

Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
does whatever a spider pig does! (I couldnt help it :big_grin:)

rexcrk

Reaction score
Woo-hoo! Way to go Simpsons!

Yeah the movie was soooo good so I'm glad it's doing really well :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I enjoyed the film. There have been greater episodes, but the film deserves at least a B. :big_grin:

And they were all in the first 10 seasons. I'm really happy the movie turned out great. Especially after seeing episodes where Bart's dog becomes a beer mascot, Homer buys an old Ambulence and mistakes it for a taxi, Lisa entering a spelling bee, Lisa going on a commercial for American Idol, and Marge talking like a baby or some sort of 1950's Housewife (thus killing the character by making her a joke).

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well who didn't think the Simpsons movie would be a box office smash. I mean it's the longest running cartoon show of all time with a huge fan base.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its also almost impossible to get those BK toys. I have 4 of them (Apu, Barney, and today I got Homer and some guy that is in the movie). But we have to get to BK exactly at like, 11 or 12, or we arent getting any. Basically, they sell out the first 2 hours. I know now they have a limit to 3 happy meals per customer. I want to try and get most of them. But I dont want them for their value, I want them because I want them. People are buying them to resell cause people will pay tens of dollars for toys that probably cost less than a dollar to make, and its not fair to those who just want tthem to have them. I opened mine and put them on my shelf. I dont xcare how much they are going to be worth, I just want them because they are "fun" little toys. Even though the speech sounds like crap. Ok, I'm done my rantings

Drtooth

Reaction score
Which one are you going to that you actually have to buy the meals? Ones I've been to you can purchase them sepperately for like a buck fifty each. I was able to get Krusty, Wiggum, and Apu. I could have got Lisa, but I just don't care too much about her. i'm going after the ones I REALLY want.

Actually, that IS everyone but Lisa, actually.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think some of the problem is that they might be giving them out at breakfast. But...I'd rather have the food and the toy than have just the toy and no food :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! the success of the movie really surprised me! I mean I thought it was pretty old and faded years ago. But I think now was just the right time and it more popular all over the world now then any other time, too. Fox did a really bang up job with the marketing of this film! And things like someone stealing a homer statue really worked to it's advantage, too. It's past 200 million already.