The Typewriter Man

Cheebo

Reaction score
To the guy who said they stopped showing him in 2001, that is false. He was shown once this season.

Xerus

Reaction score
Hey mikealan. I know what happened in all those typewriter skits and I can tell you what happened wit K, I, O, and P.

Noona (which I called the typewriter guy when I was a kid) was trying to type an I, but nothing appeared on his paper. He tried typing the other keys and soon learned he was out of ink. So he started pouring some ink into his roller causing some spill on the floor. Then he typed the word, ink, on his paper. Then he started to leave and ended up slipping away on the ink.

The P skit was the same as the I skit. Noona tried to type a P, but nothing came up. So he took a pencil from his side and wrote the word, pencil, on his paper. Then he stuck the pencil behind his back and sharpened it. And acccidentally popped one of his tires and groaned.

In the O skit, Noona was about to type something until a hooting sound startled him and ended up typing some jibberish all over his paper. He tore out the paper, crumbled it, and threw it away. Then an owl sat down on his roller. Noona held up his finger so the owl could perch on that instead. Then Noona rolled up another paper and typed, O, and then owl. Then Noona laughed at his new feathered friend.

The K sit was probably the scariest one I've seen. Noona finds a locked closet door and types K and key. He takes a key from his side and unlocks the door. There Noona finds some darkness and creepy eyes staring at him. Then a growling mouth with shapr teeth appeared scaring Noona causing him to slam the door and zoom off.