The Videogame Thread

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Say, did anyone else notice that in the movie waynes world, whenever you see the commercial for the arcade, sonic 1 is playing in the background?
Totally excellent peice of info.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
any body interested in Wii Fit or know of anybody who is? This is the most marketing Nintendo has ever put into any game they have ever released and they are targeting towards Oprah/Today audiences. But this thing is going to be huge!

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I have Wii Fit and enjoy it! I'll have to go ebaying for the nomad...

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Just bought Mario Kart DS yesterday, and I love it. Trying out all the retro tracks brought back memories, and the pinball track is awesome!

I still gotta figure out how to get the WiFi thing to work, though.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Am stuck with last year's batch of games at present. Oh well...such is life.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there: I could kick all of your bums at Super Smash Bros. And I don't even own a wii! I play as blue Kirby. ^^

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there: I could kick all of your bums at Super Smash Bros.
You can kick bums, but I can make anyone here look like less than a bum! I am great with everyone except Ice Climbers and King Dedede, Meta Knight is my best, but Sonic is my favorite. If anyone wants to brawl, you can PM me.

P.S. If I can't beat you, try facing my friend who has played NOTHING but brawl since it came out. :batty: