The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
At kung fu today our instructor said something to the extent of "Make your hand a weapon," and I swear he sounded just like Boober when he said weapon, not just in voice but in inflection as well.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
this kind of made me smile which is all the Charlie Sheen interviews i just find him strange but funny and to qoute him hes bi-winning:crazy:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Some lady was singing Poor Unfortunate Souls in the supermarket today. Seriously.

Needless to say, I can't speak anymore. =P
Reminds me of this one time where i was in a long line in KFC and this one guy was just singing to himself about how he couldn't wait to eat some fried chic-KEN. It was like a bizarre commercial come to life!

dwmckim

Reaction score
More detail in the Muppet Babies 20+ years later thread, but watching the Muppet Museum of Art episode for the first time in ages while i was dubbing videotapes to dvd. Kept rewinding/rewatching the Animal and the paddleball (immediately followed by the door slam in his face) scene and the Piggy/Animal "Renoir-har-har-har" scene and cracking up hysterically. (It also made me want a bite of a cookie!)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been watching so much Nostalgia Critic lately, my glasses are flooded from laughing myself to tears. :batty: :crazy: :zany:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I have this little pile of fleece scraps from a puppet I was working on that I haven't cleaned up yet. I went downstaris to get something from the table it's on to find that my cat has made a nice cushy nest out of it.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Was laughing obnoxiously loud last night while rewatching Mystery Science Theatre 3K's "Escape 2000". I could easily picture Newsie at the press conference the evil corporation head holds to show off his plan to get people to Leave the Bronx so he can erect shiny new buildings.

Scary chick reporter, being dragged out of room: "And the GC Corporation sucks!"

All the other reporters turn in surprise to the corp head. Tom (I think) riffs: "Is this true? Do you suck?"

hee, hee, hee...:smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Tim Curry mugging shamelessly during "Muppet Treasure Island", which I watched again last night for the first time in years. Gotta love that man. I now want to learn all the words to "When You're a Professional Pirate".

I think Newsie was inspired too...you guys should've heard him singing "Sweet Transvestite" in the shower today... :wink:

Nick22

Reaction score
I had a laugh attack in math class today. I love laugh attacks. :smile: I was also watching Good Luck Charlie, and found it hilarious. The mom on that show is HILARIOUS!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Was watching "PBS Newshour" and they had a story about the stripping away of the promised reforms of the Orange Revolution in the Ukraine. In an interview with the Ukraine's foreign minister, Kostyantyn Gryshchenko, he said, and I quote:

"I don't believe that we have any authoritarian measures introduced in this country. We have simply introduced the policy that was expected by society for a long time."

Classic. Orwell would've been proud! :concern: