1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Remember "Police Academy, and "Michael Winslow?" He's the man of over 10,000 sounds, and boy is he an incredible person! I love all the pranks he did in the movie series, and I wish I could meet this guy! He is unbelievably insane (in a funny and good way, of course) and I've been watching youtube videos of him. Awesome person!
  2. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Yesterday when we were waiting for a bus, me and a friend were talking about our cinema in Inverness and how small it is compared to ones in Aberdeen, Dundee and Edinburgh. Then a lady walking passed turned to us and said with a smile, "Excuse me? The best one's in Glasgow!"
  3. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

Still giggling from the Nostalgia Chick review of Matilda with Mara Wilson!
    mo likes this.
  4. Slackbot Well-Known Member

5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

6. mo Well-Known Member

I love nostalgia chick :)
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  7. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I find Nostalgia Chick to be one of those girls you don't want to bump into in a dark alley in the middle of the night.
    mo likes this.
  8. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

9. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

God bless my mom is all I have to say. Were getting ready to leave the store and my mom thinks her car keys is gonna open up the elevator. I'm like "uhh that's not gonna work and all we have to do is push the ELEVATOR button!" She was like "don't mind me." I love her but sometimes I do wonder where her head is someday's. LOL
  10. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Maybe it's a Wonkavator!
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

That's what she must've thought it was!! Although I doubt it considering she hates that movie. :/
  12. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

My dad asked me today if I had heard of a TV show called Lost. I knew he was out of touch, but I didn't realize he was eight years out of touch.
  13. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Guess he was really LOST. :p
  14. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Ba-dum-tish!
  15. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

instead of paying attention in class, I got into a debate with a friend over what constitutes a shapeshift verses a fusion. And I was using YuGiOh to defend my argument and she was using pokemon. it was the geekiest argument ever :p
    mo likes this.
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

The Pokemon vs Digimon debates are even more interesting to watch.
  17. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

It really wasn't a YuGiOh vs pokemon debate, it was a shapeshift vs fusion and what defines it debate :p
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

So who came out the winner?
  19. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Binder jokes!

------------
  20. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA :o
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.