1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I knew that voice was familiar!
  2. mo

mo Well-Known Member

LOL! that's just sad.
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

What's just sad?

That they are doing commercials for Chuck E Cheese or that they do a lot of work for children's shows?
  4. mo

mo Well-Known Member

a bit of both
  5. Sgt Floyd

:/

Do you know who Bowling for Soup is?
  6. mo

mo Well-Known Member

yup. they did that song highschool never ends about how life is freakin the same as high school, they arent really kid appropriate and I'm only 13.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

This lady in front of me in a clothing store Saturday as we're waiting to be rung up you could see her plumbers crack.
  8. Sgt Floyd

Not kid appropriate is an understatement. Do you watch Phineas and Ferb? They do the theme song and the singer (Who is my current avatar actually) plays Danny
    muppetfan24/7 and mo like this.
  9. mo

mo Well-Known Member

woah! I did'nt relise that! gotta get out more!
  10. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I had a ton of fun visiting the cats at the Humane Society. I've been bombarded with huge face nudges, lots of happy loud purring, and a ton of "kneading". I sometimes laugh when one cat lets out a very cute meow, or if a cat does something unexpected to me. For example, I've had some try to trip me over or one might fall on my feet and look at me as if to say "aren't I cute?"
    muppetfan24/7 and charlietheowl like this.
  11. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

For whatever reason, a guy in my Colour Study class was having a terrible laughing fit throughout the lesson. He had to leave the room a few times to calm himself down, but then he'd start up all over again. Unfortunately, it was affecting everyone and it wasn't long before we were all giggling. Like my lecturer said, they say madness is infectiousness.
  12. AlittleMayhem

Watching a sneak peak clip of the new Sesame Street season. All I have to say is;

Hungry Cookie Monster + Horrified David Hyde Pierce = Comedy gold!
  13. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

"Spanky Danky".

That made me laugh so hard.
  14. AlittleMayhem

On tumblr, I got to see some clips of the Muppets on Just for Laughs. It was hilarious, the best being Adam Hills and the Swedish Chef! :D
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

I am gonna be watching it in a little bit so glad to finally see it! I've been looking all over for at least clips! But to see the whole show uploaded is way better!
  16. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I overheard a mom ordering a birthday cake over the phone. She wanted a penguin on the cake, and the clerk asked "what color do you want the penguin"
  17. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  18. Pinkflower7783

My mom trying to figure out why her printer doesn't work only for me to go over and see it's not plugged in. My parents are so technology challenged.
  19. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Aren't just about all "old" people?
    muppetfan24/7 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  20. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I'm laughing at how stupid Alicia khan is! That's right I just typed the full name of my arch enemy! Next time she's googling her name she will feel like a huge BEEP! It's me mikayla you dumb cow! Hahahahahahahahahaha!.... I gotta get a life.