1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

It's basically five of us lip-syncing to a song on a CD. A lot of fun, but sore on the arms. :ouch:
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    I lost my voice for a while last night after laughing too hard at the Rifftrax Live: "Manos, the Hands of Fate" event. It was ALL at least good, and some was superlative, but I think the "White Trash 'Twilight' Sketch" was the part at which I actually damaged my throat.

Totally worth it!

www.rifftrax.com

-------------
  4. AlittleMayhem

Adam Hills tells the funniest stories concerning his right leg!

5. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

We're watching the first Harry Potter movie. At the scene where Hagrid breaks down the door my mom said "He's sorta like Snookums from the Muppet Movie" to which I replied "You mean Sweetums?" We all kinda got a kick at her slip of tongue
    Muppet fan 123 and AlittleMayhem like this.
  6. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I stayed up until 2 am last night watching retro cartoons. I find that somewhat laughable considering someone elese of my age group would be watching teen sitcoms or makeup tutorials.
  7. AlittleMayhem

While at college and lining up to collect our timetables, a tall guy behind me said, "Which one is introduction? I'm introduction!" quite loudly. A friend of mine, a lady about a few inches shorter that me, turned around, looked up in surprise and exclaimed, "F***, you are tall!" Everyone burst out laughing, including the guy, who just said, "Well, THAT was random!"
  8. D'Snowth

Definitely not as funny as the IHOP episode back in February, but as I was leaving the Kroger parking lot today, there was a trailer trash couple standing outside their car, making out like no one was watching them, lol.
  9. newsmanfan

10. D'Snowth

The Taliban is issuing death threats to Prince Harry, saying they're going to kidnap him and kill him at any cost, because apparently, just his prescence in Afghanistan in a threat to their people.
  11. newsmanfan

----------------
    Polo has that effect on some people, I understand...

-------------
  12. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Our geography teacher: "Satellite photos are photos taken from a satellite."
    Our class (including me): "You don't say…"
  13. D'Snowth

Where did your teacher get the diploma from, the Department of Redundancy Department?
  14. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Wow that teacher sounds brillant. :p
  15. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Are you her classmate?
  16. D'Snowth

Did anybody else happen to see the Puppetry 101 sketch on SNL tonight?

:laugh:
  17. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I was checking the weather, and as soon as I did it started raining. Dunno why it made me laugh, but it did XD
    Hubert and mo like this.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

*gives you more garlic bread*
  19. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Today I saw the worst weave ever on the bus. Blonde woven into black hair, and the top of the strip was incredibly visible through her hair. The hairdresser must not have shown her what the back looked like. *snerk*
  20. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

The realization that Bowling for Soup does the new Chuck E Cheese commercial.

Well, the fact they do a lot of work for things for kids makes me laugh anyway considering they are FAR from a family friendly band XD
    mo and AlittleMayhem like this.