1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but that's a rather scary sentence right there. ><
  2. Lola p Well-Known Member

No, I mean, she just runs around screaming the chorus....

*processing*

*le epic facepalm of facepalms*
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Why am I not surprised Kayne West wants to be a lord?
  4. HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

This morning during breakfast at work, I turned around in time to see one of the 1 1/2 year olds in my room attempting to give his belly button a drink of milk. (Thankfully, it was a sippy cup!)
  5. dwmckim Well-Known Member

Todd Manning's ringtone for Heather Weber on General Hospital: "CRAZY CALLING! CRAZY CALLING!" Now i want one like that!
    newsmanfan likes this.
  6. beatnikchick300 Active Member

I got home too late last night to post in then, but yesterday, I went to a club with some people, and the club shows monster movies ever Monday in July. Last night, they showed the original Godzilla (sans the bad English dubbing, but it was still really bad, though laughably so).
  7. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------
    Man, I LOVE bad early Japanese rubber monster suit movies! Especially when the monsters start with the karate or jujitsu or whatever...hilarious.

Every time I look at a full-on HO model setup, train and town and little people...I just wanna get into a giant space crab suit and whale away...
    -------------
  8. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

This weird edit to Wikipedia. (no offense to original person)
  9. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The fact that Kristen Stewart's been caught cheating on Robert Pattinson.

I know cheating is nothing to laugh at, but didn't I say it? Didn't I call it? Didn't I predict once the whole Twilight hype starts to die down, there really won't be a reason for them to be together anymore? That's the way all Hollywood couples are.
  10. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I keep seeing weird but hilarious edits to Wikipedia…
  11. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

12. HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

LOL the funny thing is, as a gymnastics fanatic I know who Georgia Bonora is... someone just did a crummy job on that page all the way around, though.
  13. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

So I was watching Candid Camera today, and they had a segment where unsuspecting people who held the door open for others ended up standing there, and standing there, and standing there while a flood of Candid Camera employees pretended to be exiting the store... it was funny, because that ALWAYS happens to me! I hold the door open for one person, then all of the sudden, I find myself standing there for up to five minutes because traffic suddenly increases with people going both in and out.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

15. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

The other day, my dad was waiting to go to the bathroom at a rest stop, (on our way to vacation) and a big family stood right in front of him. When the guy came out of the bathroom, they all went in! My dad also thought it was a Candid Camera moment. :laugh:
  16. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    Were they traveling in a little clown car?

------------
  17. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Nope, a big van. Haha!
  18. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

watching my dad trying to open a can of cookies. Because of how hot it was been, the tape on the lid of it melted and the adhesive basically glued the lid to the can. He tried pulling it off, stabbing it with a bottle opener, using the can opener, and finally he dented the can to get an opening so that he could stick something under the lid to pry it off.

It was like it was personal between him and the can :p
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  19. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

We're trying to put on a puppet performance at church this Sunday. During rehearsal today, a little boy around ten who we were trying to teach was so enthusiastic, energetic, confident and talkative that I couldn't help be be amused at times. :sigh: Such innocence.
  20. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Aww that's so sweet. What't sh performance about?