1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I was at the local Humane Society again, and met what I might consider to be a "Silver point" tabby cat named Prince. He had silver/black markings all over him, and he is such a silly cat. I don't remember how old he is though. I took him out of his cage, and he was SO happy to be with me that he just kept purring & purring, and he'd look at me in a very cute way. I like cats who like to "shove their face onto your hand to make you pet them, and this wonderful kid does exactly that. In other news, I met a cute black cat named Misty. Every once in a while, she'd let out a cute loud chirp or she'd do a cute loud "MEOW!" as I walked by her cage. Then there's these 2 adorable friendly cats who are orange/white & are named Jon-Jon & Browny! These two start purring the instant someone pets them, and one of these adorable guys loves to lick me!
  2. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Awww, that's so sweet. I think one reason I can't work at an animal shelter is because I'd try to take all the cats home with me.
  3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Same here. All mine through the years have been rescues...but the one I have is a handful enough!

----------------
  4. kyunkyua

kyunkyua Active Member

There's a bunch of sheep in the backyard that won't shut up. XD
  5. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I threw an industery sized ocean spray craisens at my brother when we were at costcos XD
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

a minotuar singing Queen?!?!
  7. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Funny or Die's Child Celebrities Opposing Kirk Cameron video. Hilarious!
  8. dwmckim

American Comedy Network's "Text Me"

9. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Troll 2. /dead
    kyunkyua likes this.
  10. newsmanfan

"And you don't p-- on hospitality!!!"

See the documentary, "The Best Worst Movie Ever Made." It chronicles the making of and cult status of that film. Wonderful!

*offers WhiteRabbit some green cake* Eat up!
    ---------------
    WhiteRabbit likes this.
  11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

13. newsmanfan

--------------
    That made you LAUGH? Those poor turtles. Must have been half-suffocated. I hate poachers and smugglers.

-------------
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I laughed most at part of the title: Turtle Smuggling Case. It just sounds kind of funny that there would be a turtle smuggling case.

But I do feel bad for those poor turtles. Remember everyone, hold onto your turtles!

I always thought it would be neat to have a pet turtle. Someone I know had one once, but they forgot to feed it...so it passed away.
  15. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

So I was at homeschool jazz band practice today, and at one point the electric bass player got frustrated about something and started to complain about whatever was happening in this silly, Fozzie-like voice. I was trying to take a drink of my bottled water at the time, but I could barely drink it because I was laughing at the voice he was doing. And then the drummer did his own Fozzie impression and said, "Wocka wocka!" and the entire band just cracked up. I nearly accidentally spit my water out because I was laughing.
    Gonzo's Hobbit and D'Snowth like this.
  16. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

That's totally awesome that you have friends like that.
  17. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Yeah, it is pretty cool. Ever since the new movie came out, more and more I've been hearing people that I know make references to and quote the Muppets, which never fails to put a smile on my face.
  18. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I think it's just the randomness not he fact the turtle could be dead.
  19. dwmckim

Saw an ad for Coke that read "Brrrlicious" (making reference to being ice cold) but when i first looked at it, i thought it read "Brrrplicious"
  20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member