The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Nick22

Reaction score
my friend asked me if it would be gross to watch two fat people grind. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, yesterday three of my friends and I were playing a game where you would add a word or two to something to make crazy sentences, for example:

Person One: Cat
Person Two: Red cat
Person Three: Red flying cat
Person Four: Red flying cat singing karaoke
Person One: Red flying cat singing karaoke while dancing like a maniac.

And so on and so on. One of them kept saying "Purple trousers" in a goofy fake accent. Then today at lunch, I don't remember what we were talking about, but it ended in this:

:sing:It was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini:sing:...With purple trousers.

Nick22

Reaction score
hahah. i watched baby mama last night. i thought it was hilarious. hahahaha. and i saw my best friend who i haven't seen in over a year, and we all know how that goes. :big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This was a few days ago, but in science class we had to say an example of an animal and a structural or behavioral adaptation it has, so I chose the behavioral trait of humans removing the peel of a banana before eating it. Later that day, my mom is talking to me, and she mentions this and started asking me why I chose that out of every possible animal in the world I could have mentioned, saying something along the lines of, "But you hate humans!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While out and about today, I noticed there was an obvious birthday celebration going on at one house today, and among the balloons and banners and such, there was a hand-painted sign out in the front yard, by the curb, that read "LORDY, LORDY! MOM'S 40!"

Kiki

Reaction score
My brother and I watching TV...

Me: Whoa. That's guys' last name is Nickelodeon (It showed his name at the bottom of the screen)
Jim: It says Michaelson.

I have *really* bad eyesight...

Nick22

Reaction score
My brother and I watching TV...

Me: Whoa. That's guys' last name is Nickelodeon (It showed his name at the bottom of the screen)
Jim: It says Michaelson.

I have *really* bad eyesight...
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So many things at the school dance we had recently. For example:

One of my friends was with his girlfriend, and they were looking for a place to sit down, but there was only one chair, so she got it, then he sat down on the floor in front of her...on one knee. Cue several marriage proposal jokes.

Two girls were slow dancing with one boy at the same time. (To quote a male friend, "He must be the luckiest guy ever.")

A couple was slow dancing while some other students were holding hands and skipping around in a circle around them. (Kinda reminded me of The Smurfs.)

A friend was looking at my Beaker shirt and he said, "I wonder what he looked like before those experiments....Picturing James Bond..."

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, there's a trend of wearing "silly bands" (rubber bands made in shapes like animals, symbols, etc.) as bracelets, and yesterday my friend Britt and I bought a few packs of them. (One was woodland animals, another was mythical creatures, and the other was vampires and werewolves.) They come in 6 different colors: red, yellowish green, pink, blue, and two shades of orange. One of the creatures was a leprechaun, and I found it so ironic that this pack had all the colors except green for that certain shape.