The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Let me add just a little apology for all the comments posted for that video. Even though I know everybody understands I'm not responsible for them I'm very sorry. :embarrassed:

But the video itself still makes me laugh everytime I watch it.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So I was riding home from school while listening to Muppets, and I was listening to "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" from the Hal Linden episode and my mom thought we were listening to the Electric Mayhem. (Hmm...Janice with a British accent...:smile:)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Today I had lunch with a friend of mine and while we were chatting afterwards I made a rattling noise feeling some phlegm in my throat. My friend said "Is that your phone?" thinking it was the ring tone of my mobile phone. I said it wasn't as I pulled out my hanky to cough into it.

It didn't make me laugh at the time but later that day while I thought about it, I had a little chuckle. :big_grin:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
My mom and I were at Wendy's and we got some ice-cream that came in a styrofoam cup with printing on it that said "Careful. Hot." :smile: Also, later, we were listening to a Mayhem song, and she attempted to do an impression of Janice. :embarrassed::flirt:

Kiki

Reaction score
My brother. x33 Okay, he goes to me, "hey, is My Best Fish is an alien on?" He *meant* My Goldfish is Evil. I don't know why I find that so hilerious, I just do. XD

dwmckim

Reaction score
Saw a restaurant had an old banner still hanging outside advertising its "Summer Special". Yeah, in Arizona it gets easy to lose track of what season it is!

DrmaticEmphasis

Reaction score
Ok... to find this story funny, you must uderstand that my student is extremely low level mentally, cant talk, walk, or really do anyting for themselves. Because of all this... he is often in a pretty foul mood. (You would be too)

One of my students was being a serious grump today, wouldnt do any of his school work... was screaming about every lil thing... but all of a sudden in the middle of seat work, he stopped crying, got really quiet... and let out the biggest fart ever. And then he laughed SO hard, I couldnt get him to stop laughin for a good 15 minutes.

He is such a boy.

It made my day.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
There was a pop-up ad on the computer for some food involving crayfish.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
My mom was showing a Jonas Brothers clip in class because Nick was talking about diabetes, and when she started the clip, all the boys were like, "Ugh." At least the girls weren't screaming insanely, though. (As opposed to my reactions if she showed something involving the Mayhem. :wink::flirt::cool:)