The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
Today in art my lovely teacher was doing an impression of a student, putting on a voice and everything (which she's vair good at O_<)... she reminded me of Janice!

Nick22

Reaction score
my friend has a small, chubby, yorkie puppy. it's funny watching it run around and play with it's toys (which are bigger than the dog).

dwmckim

Reaction score
Okay - so you know how when you go to a drug or department store, there's those seasonal plush figures that play music and sing and/or dance when you push a button? I never can resist checking them out as they're usually so wonderfully cheezy. Today i see a holiday one of Snoopy with Woodstock on his left. When you press the button you hear a Peanuts music-style version of We Wish You a Merry Christmas as Snoopy shakes the present he's holding and rocks his head back and forth...but the thing is every time he rocks his head to the left his head totally bashes Woodstock's head! Certainly not the effect i'm sure they were going for! Couldn't help myself - i just burst out laughing hysterically in the store!

Nick22

Reaction score
yesterday i went to a christmas party for my dad's work, and there was this lady who was, like, almost 7 feet tall! lol. and she was on the dance floor with all these other people. me and my mom kept thinking she was gonna jump and hit the ceiling. lol.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
My mom and I were looking at this website with some cakes on it (Mostly ones with humorous mistakes) and one of them had a picture of Jareth on it with the words "You remind me of the babe" inscribed on it. :big_grin: :scary:

Nick22

Reaction score
my friend taylor said that this ham bread look nasty. for some reason, that made me laugh hysterically. i laugh at just about anything. LOL.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
On Disney Channel, they're playing some music video comprised of classic Disney black-and-white cartoon clips set to the song "Another One Bites the Dust." And DC is starting to get much cooler. Now if only they could make "Have a Laugh" (classic cartoon clips) a 30 minute show of its own instead of just using them as filler after movies.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Not long ago, I was at the Humane Society, and I met a cat there named Boo Boo (Black & White. Can't remember if it was a male or female), and I was talking to this one cat watching what was going on outside the window, and all of a sudden, Boo Boo jumped on my back, nudged my ear and kissed/licked it while purring, and talking to me. Boo Boo obviously wanted me to take him/her home. I thought that something like this would never happen, but it DID!:smile::wink::crazy:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
We went to go see the wolves at the Memphis Zoo earlier today, and my dad started calling out the name "Seth." (Twilight reference)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
A bit immature, but it still made me laugh: On the new WolfQuest game, the key you would use to mark territory is "P." :big_grin: :embarrassed: :concern: