The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Nick22

Reaction score
everything made me laugh today. i was very tired, and when i am tired, i laugh.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
At a club meeting today, there was a scientist who came to talk to us and perform a few experiments, and he was wearing a tie-dye lab coat. Groovy, dude. :big_grin:

Nick22

Reaction score
we had wacky olympics at my school today. hahahahahaha. good stuff.

the older kids hadda spin around and run to the other side of the gym and back. hhahahaa.

then we hadda play this game called mission impossible, where you have to try and get across the gym without touching the ground. so there all this stuff to use to get across. oh my gosh. hahaha.

Kiki

Reaction score
My brother was in the bathroom when I asked him if he was able to talk to his friend, who was on the phone- which I answered. He came out (wearing only a towel) when I handed him the phone and he said into it, 'you'll have to talk up, I'm wearing a towel'. x33 Hooray for references...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, I just went to the zoo today, and when I got home I posted some videos I took of some of the animals there online. So, I was just on Youtube looking at the video of the otters I posted, and 6 of the videos in the "Related Videos" section involved Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas. They know me too well. :wink:

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
my aunt was going to the store to get salt to melt the ice but my cousin aked her so many times what we were going to the store for she accidently said she needed to go buy some ice to melt the ice. we could'nt stop laughing.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
my aunt was going to the store to get salt to melt the ice but my cousin aked her so many times what we were going to the store for she accidently said she needed to go buy some ice to melt the ice. we could'nt stop laughing.
LOL, but is that the same ice we need to melt the salt? :wink:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Hey, if one "fights fire with fire" why not "ice with ice?"

Just don't forget the igg glue.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
A house in my relatively local area exploded at about 1:30 the other morning. Apparently, the cause of the explosion was a drug lab in the attic. >.< for the owner. That made me laugh.