The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

animal0606

Reaction score
a few hours ago I saw this little asian guy barely over 5ft he had a neck cone around his neck & myself & a few friends walk passed him only to hear the sound of what sounded like a poodle. We turned around to look it was this little asian guy sneezing & when he sneezed he jumped in circles of course him jumping like that wearing a neck cone it was priceless.

Kiki

Reaction score
I fell over and exclaimed "Dang! My A**e! I can't feel it any more!", and Dad said "Good, you shouldn't be feeling your backside in public, it's not normal" LOL.
That and these two guys at my school had this hilarious rap battle at lunch, it just too funny for words.
Lol! At both things. :big_grin:

Today my friend Victoria did the funniest Chewbacca impersonation. She was talking about how terrified was is of him, esp. when she was little and she's like, "who's that furry thing from Star Wars that goes arrrrrgggghhh?" (It wasn't supposed to be funny, but I found it hilerious because it sounded so weird and nothing like ol' Chewy :big_grin:)

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Lol! At both things. :big_grin:

Today my friend Victoria did the funniest Chewbacca impersonation. She was talking about how terrified was is of him, esp. when she was little and she's like, "who's that furry thing from Star Wars that goes arrrrrgggghhh?" (It wasn't supposed to be funny, but I found it hilerious because it sounded so weird and nothing like ol' Chewy :big_grin:)
LOL! The other day I found out that heaps of my favourite musicianss who er... "Swing both ways" are releasing new albums soon. Upon explaining this to dad I was like "I'm gonna need heaps of money" (For CDs) and swiftly replied "What for, the operation?":smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My friend made up a new "persona" for himself that just cracks me up! Especially when he says he little "catchphrase": "Oopsy Doopsy!" (you'd have the hear the delivery to get it)

Kiki

Reaction score
I prolly shouldn't laugh at this, but my media teacher's voice kept on changing today. She had a frog in her throat (well- not literally, obviously..) and fer most of the lesson she had to keep her voice ridiculously high and then all of a sudden it would change completely, lol. Vair funny stuff.

Pork

Reaction score
I laughed (on the inside) yesterday because a student came into our lecture late...and tripped up the stairs. :stick_out_tongue: sort of funny.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Some mates at my school tied up this guy from head to toe, bound and gagged with sticky tape to a bench at school. They used 7 industrial rolls of sticky tape one guy brought, and we all watched it happen when someone saw a teacher coming, so I yelled "Teacher, Scram!" and we all scattered. All of the science teachers came out to see the sticky tape bondage, and they ended up cutting him out with secaturs! Did I mention he was taped so his hand was on his crotch. LOL.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
My friend Julian (who is an illusionist as a part time job, no kidding) was writing notes in class and instead of asterisks, he was drawing Pentagrams! LOL. We all have this thing about him being blasphemous 'cause he's a magician, and seeing the pentagram asterisks (In red pen like blood too!) Was just hilarious. Not only that, but today I saw the start of this retro video in history, and they played the trailer for Puberty Blues. I laughed my head off, cause there has been a 3 year in-joke about it.

Kiki

Reaction score
My friend Julian (who is an illusionist as a part time job, no kidding) was writing notes in class and instead of asterisks, he was drawing Pentagrams! LOL. We all have this thing about him being blasphemous 'cause he's a magician, and seeing the pentagram asterisks (In red pen like blood too!) Was just hilarious. Not only that, but today I saw the start of this retro video in history, and they played the trailer for Puberty Blues. I laughed my head off, cause there has been a 3 year in-joke about it.
LOL! :big_grin:

Today for science we were in the computers. I wasn't doing a lot of work (I was on here most of the time, lol) and I was reading this ancient story my friend Wolfie wrote about a dragon with spatulas fer wings. :confused: I couldn't stop laughing, while everyone was just glaring at me, thinking I was simply doing my work... :shifty: