1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

lol. my brother couldnt draw if his life depended on it. if i told him to draw a cat as kermit it would end up looking like a dolphin.
  2. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Rofl! My brother's a few years older than me, but he's a really good drawer. He does a different style to me, and draws completely different things to me, but I had no idea he's actually draw our cat as Kermit! XD Funniest thing... but it actually looks really awesome. And y'know how sometimes a Muppets' hand is pinned onto it's chest? He even added that. =3
  3. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Two Words - Beautiful People

It was absolutley Fab-u-lous!
  4. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

5. The Shoe Fairy

I went to an awesome cartoon gallery which had heaps of hilarious MJ themed pictures on display. They also had a really funny plastic surgery exhibit.
  6. The Shoe Fairy

My Mum has taken to making hilarious spoonerisms.
  7. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

my car ride home from baltimore. it was 7 hours long, and i was riding with my friend and her little sister. her sister has the worst farts in the world. we had to keep opening the windows. we call her gaselina now. :D
  8. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

While at the county faire today, a salesman tried to sell me a product named "Organic Orange T.K.O.".... I laughed SO hard! Spinoff anyone?
  9. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

ROFL!

Today I saw an old article online that said 'Princess Diana was alive hours before she died'. Please don't think that I'm laughing at Di's tragic death, I have a lot of respect for her. Just the way they phrased it. Of coarse she was a live before she died, lol! xP
  10. Count von Count

Count von Count Active Member

The Muppets at Walt Disney World Outtakes make me laugh. :)
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Today in art my lovely teacher was doing an impression of a student, putting on a voice and everything (which she's vair good at O_<)... she reminded me of Janice!
  12. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

my friend has a small, chubby, yorkie puppy. it's funny watching it run around and play with it's toys (which are bigger than the dog).
  13. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Okay - so you know how when you go to a drug or department store, there's those seasonal plush figures that play music and sing and/or dance when you push a button? I never can resist checking them out as they're usually so wonderfully cheezy. Today i see a holiday one of Snoopy with Woodstock on his left. When you press the button you hear a Peanuts music-style version of We Wish You a Merry Christmas as Snoopy shakes the present he's holding and rocks his head back and forth...but the thing is every time he rocks his head to the left his head totally bashes Woodstock's head! Certainly not the effect i'm sure they were going for! Couldn't help myself - i just burst out laughing hysterically in the store!
  14. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

yesterday i went to a christmas party for my dad's work, and there was this lady who was, like, almost 7 feet tall! lol. and she was on the dance floor with all these other people. me and my mom kept thinking she was gonna jump and hit the ceiling. lol.
  15. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

My mom and I were looking at this website with some cakes on it (Mostly ones with humorous mistakes) and one of them had a picture of Jareth on it with the words "You remind me of the babe" inscribed on it. :D :scary:
  16. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

my friend taylor said that this ham bread look nasty. for some reason, that made me laugh hysterically. i laugh at just about anything. LOL.
  17. Gelfling Girl

On Disney Channel, they're playing some music video comprised of classic Disney black-and-white cartoon clips set to the song "Another One Bites the Dust." And DC is starting to get much cooler. Now if only they could make "Have a Laugh" (classic cartoon clips) a 30 minute show of its own instead of just using them as filler after movies.
  18. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Not long ago, I was at the Humane Society, and I met a cat there named Boo Boo (Black & White. Can't remember if it was a male or female), and I was talking to this one cat watching what was going on outside the window, and all of a sudden, Boo Boo jumped on my back, nudged my ear and kissed/licked it while purring, and talking to me. Boo Boo obviously wanted me to take him/her home. I thought that something like this would never happen, but it DID!:);):crazy:
  19. Gelfling Girl

We went to go see the wolves at the Memphis Zoo earlier today, and my dad started calling out the name "Seth." (Twilight reference)
  20. Gelfling Girl

A bit immature, but it still made me laugh: On the new WolfQuest game, the key you would use to mark territory is "P." :D :o :concern: