1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Kiki, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

2. Bill Bubble Guy

Let me add just a little apology for all the comments posted for that video. Even though I know everybody understands I'm not responsible for them I'm very sorry. :o

But the video itself still makes me laugh everytime I watch it.
  3. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

So I was riding home from school while listening to Muppets, and I was listening to "Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da" from the Hal Linden episode and my mom thought we were listening to the Electric Mayhem. (Hmm...Janice with a British accent...:))
  4. Bill Bubble Guy

Today I had lunch with a friend of mine and while we were chatting afterwards I made a rattling noise feeling some phlegm in my throat. My friend said "Is that your phone?" thinking it was the ring tone of my mobile phone. I said it wasn't as I pulled out my hanky to cough into it.

It didn't make me laugh at the time but later that day while I thought about it, I had a little chuckle. :D
  5. Gelfling Girl

My mom and I were at Wendy's and we got some ice-cream that came in a styrofoam cup with printing on it that said "Careful. Hot." :) Also, later, we were listening to a Mayhem song, and she attempted to do an impression of Janice. :o:flirt:
  6. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

My brother. x33 Okay, he goes to me, "hey, is My Best Fish is an alien on?" He *meant* My Goldfish is Evil. I don't know why I find that so hilerious, I just do. XD
  7. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Saw a restaurant had an old banner still hanging outside advertising its "Summer Special". Yeah, in Arizona it gets easy to lose track of what season it is!
  8. DrmaticEmphasis

DrmaticEmphasis New Member

Ok... to find this story funny, you must uderstand that my student is extremely low level mentally, cant talk, walk, or really do anyting for themselves. Because of all this... he is often in a pretty foul mood. (You would be too)

One of my students was being a serious grump today, wouldnt do any of his school work... was screaming about every lil thing... but all of a sudden in the middle of seat work, he stopped crying, got really quiet... and let out the biggest fart ever. And then he laughed SO hard, I couldnt get him to stop laughin for a good 15 minutes.

He is such a boy.

It made my day.
  9. Gelfling Girl

There was a pop-up ad on the computer for some food involving crayfish.
  10. Gelfling Girl

My mom was showing a Jonas Brothers clip in class because Nick was talking about diabetes, and when she started the clip, all the boys were like, "Ugh." At least the girls weren't screaming insanely, though. (As opposed to my reactions if she showed something involving the Mayhem. ;):flirt::cool:)
  11. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

everything made me laugh today. i was very tired, and when i am tired, i laugh.
  12. Gelfling Girl

My mom getting overly excited about the Saints winning.
  13. Gelfling Girl

At a club meeting today, there was a scientist who came to talk to us and perform a few experiments, and he was wearing a tie-dye lab coat. Groovy, dude. :D
  14. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

we had wacky olympics at my school today. hahahahahaha. good stuff.

the older kids hadda spin around and run to the other side of the gym and back. hhahahaa.

then we hadda play this game called mission impossible, where you have to try and get across the gym without touching the ground. so there all this stuff to use to get across. oh my gosh. hahaha.
  15. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

My brother was in the bathroom when I asked him if he was able to talk to his friend, who was on the phone- which I answered. He came out (wearing only a towel) when I handed him the phone and he said into it, 'you'll have to talk up, I'm wearing a towel'. x33 Hooray for references...
  16. Gelfling Girl

So, I just went to the zoo today, and when I got home I posted some videos I took of some of the animals there online. So, I was just on Youtube looking at the video of the otters I posted, and 6 of the videos in the "Related Videos" section involved Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas. They know me too well. ;)
  17. my aunt was going to the store to get salt to melt the ice but my cousin aked her so many times what we were going to the store for she accidently said she needed to go buy some ice to melt the ice. we could'nt stop laughing.
  18. Gelfling Girl

LOL, but is that the same ice we need to melt the salt? ;)
  19. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Hey, if one "fights fire with fire" why not "ice with ice?"

Just don't forget the igg glue.
  20. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

A house in my relatively local area exploded at about 1:30 the other morning. Apparently, the cause of the explosion was a drug lab in the attic. >.< for the owner. That made me laugh.