The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Any Del

Reaction score
@Froggy Fool hope you got some popcorn ready! :wink:

My message:
Gerardo you and I need to talk.

I told them and they said NO!

Also why must I upload MY videos in street scenes? WHY can't YOU upload street scenes yourself if you want them so badly hmmmm? That's what I don't understand about you Sesame fans at times. All you guys ever do is demand and demand! What!? Are you THAT LAZY to not do it yourself!!?? If you want them YOU DO IT YOURSELF! It just shows how ungrateful you guys are! And NO! I'm NOT helping you nor am I sending you the episodes and revert them as street scenes! If you want street scenes just skip to them! Its NOT that difficult! And STOP using autism as an excuse to get what you want! That isn't how life works!

And you wonder why people won't help you? Because your LAZY! You're never going to get the help you need unless you get your hands dirty. And by dirty meaning putting in the effort by uploading Sesame Street content yourself! If you want something, YOU GO GET IT YOURSELF! You can't rely on people to do stuff for you all the time! You're never going to grow up like that! Hope this makes you realize what you're doing!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, that guy has always been annoying.

I dealt with him on the Regular Show wiki and he would NOT shut up about the Mordecai, Margaret and CJ love triangle. :rolleyes:

And then he plays the victim when you put him in his place.

Last edited:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
@Froggy Fool hope you got some popcorn ready! :wink:

My message:
Gerardo you and I need to talk.

I told them and they said NO!

Also why must I upload MY videos in street scenes? WHY can't YOU upload street scenes yourself if you want them so badly hmmmm? That's what I don't understand about you Sesame fans at times. All you guys ever do is demand and demand! What!? Are you THAT LAZY to not do it yourself!!?? If you want them YOU DO IT YOURSELF! It just shows how ungrateful you guys are! And NO! I'm NOT helping you nor am I sending you the episodes and revert them as street scenes! If you want street scenes just skip to them! Its NOT that difficult! And STOP using autism as an excuse to get what you want! That isn't how life works!

And you wonder why people won't help you? Because your LAZY! You're never going to get the help you need unless you get your hands dirty. And by dirty meaning putting in the effort by uploading Sesame Street content yourself! If you want something, YOU GO GET IT YOURSELF! You can't rely on people to do stuff for you all the time! You're never going to grow up like that! Hope this makes you realize what you're doing!

"Now I felt heartbroken."

Heartbroken over a kids show??????? Wow. Just wow. Some people actually have real problems in this world, and you are heartbroken over a kids show. Go figure. :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I'm heartbroken over?

The fact that we never got TV versions of 2 Little Jerry songs.

Or that How Now Brown and the Moo Wave were one-season characters.

Or that we still don't have a full version of "Surprise!"

Or that some old west skits haven't seen the light of day yet.

Or that we'll never see the wicked witch episode.

But you don't see me complaining.

Do ya?

DO YA?????

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.... I watched the Sesame Street skit with Lefty (the blue guy), Benny and his boss with the three knocks after taking a couple hits of Captain's cake (I think that's the name of the strain?) Last night.

....I was dying of laughter. :laugh: for some reason, Richard Hunt and Frank Oz make me laugh the most when I'm out in space.

cjd874

Reaction score
So.... I watched the Sesame Street skit with Lefty (the blue guy), Benny and his boss with the three knocks after taking a couple hits of Captain's cake (I think that's the name of the strain?) Last night.

....I was dying of laughter. :laugh: for some reason, Richard Hunt and Frank Oz make me laugh the most when I'm out in space.
Frank wasn't in that one. The Muppet Wiki page for "Sesame Street Gangsters" says that sketch had Jim Henson as Lefty, Richard Hunt as Benny, and Jerry Nelson as the boss. Just wanted to point that out.
Unless you mean that you enjoy watching Richard and Frank's characters the most when you're out in space.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, I know he wasn't. I was just saying in general.

Like, I was watching a Grover skit (the exit one with Little Jerry and the Monotones) and I was giggling from his Frank voice.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

The fact that almost every single comment is just that Ryan Ferguson kid spamming. :laugh:

But, no surprise considering it's a Rohail-uploaded clip.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score

The fact that almost every single comment is just that Ryan Ferguson kid spamming. :laugh:

But, no surprise considering it's a Rohail-uploaded clip.
I'm so, so sorry.

I thought that said "The Easy Raping Alphabet".

I apologize in advance. :smirk: