The Way Things Were - SST FanFic

Java

Reaction score
Take care of yourself, we can wait forever. Hugs to you Beth!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, I've been finding some Sesame Street-themed stories to read as inspiration for future stories out of my "Sesame, DC" series, and this one really caught my interest. :smile:

The story you have here is marvelous, Beth. Never have I read such powerful drama out of a Sesame Street story, with all of the characters (especially Oscar the Grouch) so affected by Cookie Monster's accident and condition. And you've really got me curious to know how the SS residents find Oscar and get C.M.'s memory back.

Having so much fun reading, and whenever you get the free time to get back to writing again, I look forward to reading what you have in store next. :wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks Sean, I really hope to get back to it at some point soon. I'm hoping to receive Old School Volume 2 as a Christmas gift and that watching some old episodes will give me a kick start into writing again! I do intend to finish this at some point!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I was thinking Beth that when you finish writing this perhaps I may be able to reference it in a Father Marty story where I talk to Oscar. With your permission of course.
I must try to write more of my Bert and Ernie story. I'll do that now.