The way time works...were heading back to Delphi and Geocities folks!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: The way time works...were heading back to Delphi and Geocities folks!

Originally posted by Luke
I hate to ask, but well ummmmmmm i had to - you were wearing *SOMETHING* in assocation with the 'No Bra' comment ?

Certainly was, notice that I didn't say "no shirt"... and you don't hate to ask either!

:rolleyes:

Luke

Reaction score
Well thats good Jess - my mother always taught me to wrap up warm and i'd hate for you girls to do otherwise. Just making sure your image here was kept pure and sparkly ! :stick_out_tongue:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Well thats good Jess - my mother always taught me to wrap up warm and i'd hate for you girls to do otherwise. Just making sure your image here was kept pure and sparkly ! :stick_out_tongue:
LOL...Luke, youve earned your solid place as permanent #1 poster...ya always manage to crack me up! :wink:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I just realized...at this hurling speed of entropy were feeling...
80's stuff coming back, Bush is president again, etc...I think were right on target to end up all back at Delphiforums, as well as back to www.geocities.com/muppetcentral. Yes folks, things are flowing into reverse now...I can see it all. Im going to be back to using no capital letters and arguing over existential theories of Fraggle Rock on delphi chat, Emmy and Jackie will be back to endless threads about scissors-muffins-and Dave Goelz, and we'll all be wondering if Muppets From Space is gonna be the bomb...or just a bomb.

...and then we'll go so far back, we'll be on a BBS server in 1989 posting in early UNIX newsgroups about which episodes of the Jim Henson Hour are going to be rerun on NBC and about those rumours of a Disney buyout...

finally we'll end up back to 1980, when Jim Henson was thinking of buying Disney...and in a bizarre Back to the Future 2 twist of alternate reality, we'll flash forward to 2003 where Disney is a fledgling company being bought out by the giant juggernaut
Jim Henson Global Conglomerate. Whee, entropy is fun.
i'm still trying to figure out how the heck you come up with this stuff! but if we're going back in time, can we go back to the late 80's to early 90's when saturday night live was actually funny..

ryan