The Wedding of the Year Seating Chart

Beauregard

Reaction score
Cool. So what's the next list? :wink: Are you doing Muppet 30 Years guests?

Oh, now that would be painfull to do.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'm a bit busy now, with college work, The Count's Muppet list, and other projects, but if I can squeeze in some free time I might.

Of course, I'll have to see the special first. :smirk:

Judging from pictures (and one clip) I've seen, and that there were reportedly 200 puppets in the group, I may be able to quickly (or slowly) get a list.

Here's another thing that has helped me:

http://www.geocities.com/muppetmonsterspecials/mc30.html

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hah! 200. Wow!

Havn't you seen it? Well, trust me it is one of the Best muppet films. Like Muppet Family Christmas, the specials are so good because it takes the Muppets as part of a reality, day to day lives, and makes them very real and very funny.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I plan to trade with Boober_Gorg, so hopefully I can get it.

Judging from what I've seen, it's one of the best Muppet productions ever. I love those images of the characters from different shows and specials blending together.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Muppets 30th Anniversary was a great wide-spanning special. And there's a great bit at the end sililar to the one at the end of MFC.
MuppetDude, you can check your local Wal-Mart for Muppet DVD's, my mom got me a pack that has TMM and TGMC together as two individual DVD releases in the same box.
As for Louisey from your list above... Are you sure she's from TMS? Thought she was from SS.
Oh well, hope this helps somewhat.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I've tried Wal-Mart and an FYE store and Best Buy and I still haven't found them. Maybe I should try checking out K-Mart and Toys 'R Us.

The Louisey I referred to is from the Jug Band; I've heard that she's referred to as both Louisey and Lou.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Have you tired Amazon.com? They have practically everything and often at very cheap prices. I don't know if they have the Muppet DVDs, but I would assume they do.

__

Interprited:

I'm a Gnu! How do you do? Have you g'not tried Amazon.com, or .co? They have practically all, and many g'nothing is missing from their g'shelves. I don't g'know if they have the g'Muppet DVDs, but I would g'not let you think I don't think that you think I think they would (g'nothing surprises me) g'have them g'too.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Interprited:

I'm a Gnu! How do you do? Have you g'not tried Amazon.com, or .co? They have practically all, and many g'nothing is missing from their g'shelves. I don't g'know if they have the g'Muppet DVDs, but I would g'not let you think I don't think that you think I think they would (g'nothing surprises me) g'have them g'too.
What's that all about? :confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
What's that all about? :confused:
Ah. I am glad you asked. It is one of two things:

1. A funny edition to each post of mine, which is interpited into the language of another species should they be veiwing our delightful fourm. For example, Today, a Gnu. Yesterday, a child of the TXT generation. A while before that, Sweidsh (Chef that is) Tomorow will be Beekese day. The idea being that MC should be all embracing and should allow room for members of all races no matter how strange their language patterns.

2. It is me with too much time on my hands attempting to make people laugh.

3. It is a cling-on from when at one time I posted entire posts in a different made-up language, until I realised people would want the proper interpritation too.

4. It is a bit like a signiture. For example I used to sign my posts: Bea:zany:{something here}regard

5. It is a mixture of any three points above

6. It is somehting else.

Bye for now,
Beau

__

Interprited:

Today, I'm a Gnu (how do you do?) and posted above is a g'not very interesting bunch of g'nasty drivvel, and g'made up excuses for g'nothing-g'ness. How do you do?