The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just finished a bowl of good ol' Irish Broil.

Beef brisket, cabbage, and peeled potatoes, all boiled and served with a loving shmear of ketchup and mustard. :insatiable: :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier this morning Mom made a truly excellent breakfast... Fluffy coconut flour waffles with spicy ground chorizo, cooked down frozen strawberries sauce, and a topping of whipped heavy cream. :hungry: :big_grin:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Some of you might not remember, around 2006, 7-11 used to sell this thing called the p'eat-za. It was a sandwich with two slices of pepperoni pizza. In the middle was turkey, lettuce, and ranch dressing. You ate it cold. Strange, but it worked. It never caught on, but man, that thing was tasty.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I tried butter on a pop tart for the first time.

Added extra flavor but nothing special to it.

cjd874

Reaction score
Good god, how have I NOT seen this thread before?! This is the stuff that my dreams are made of...

Breakfast: I made a fried egg and turkey on a bagel.
Lunch: I went out to eat with my family at a casual seafood restaurant. I had fried scrod, shrimp, fries, and onion rings; and then we stopped at a Cumberland Farms convenience store for Slushies. (Mine was orange.)
Dinner: My brother cooked burgers for us, and I topped mine with mozzarella, onions, and pickles.