The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
For dinner Mom made one of her salads with the requisite veggies and pistachios thrown into the mix, then a few sauced ribs. She lets them cook for a length of time that I can bite off the cartilage and part of the bone with its marrow. A slice of good cake for dessert made it a full meal.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly when it comes to burgers, my usual toppings are just cheese, lettuce, bacon and jalapeños.

Tomatoes, onions and pickles never satisfied me as a burger topping. :smirk:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My birthday was two weeks ago and I'm still working on my birthday cake. We had a party at my aunt's house, and even with twenty people, there was still plenty of cake left.

You need a big cake to fit all my candles on it.8)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I tried Papa John's new Fiery Buffalo Chicken pizza tonight, and while it wasn't so overwhelmingly spicy, as buffalo anything has a tendancy to be . . . I still washed it down with approximately three and a half glasses of milk, lol.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That's the secret not everyone is aware of. If you eat anything too hot or spicy, and your mouth is burning up, milk is the only thing that will put the fire out.

As for me right now, enjoying a chicken parm sandwich.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yours may be in sandwich form, but I'm actually enjoying a homemade chicken parmesean meal this evening.

cjd874

Reaction score
That's the secret not everyone is aware of. If you eat anything too hot or spicy, and your mouth is burning up, milk is the only thing that will put the fire out.

As for me right now, enjoying a chicken parm sandwich.
Interesting...I've also seen people eat bread, rice, and ice cream to cool their mouths down. Speaking of which, I just ate some blueberry ice cream and MAN it was good!
I. HAVE. NOT. EATEN. IN. SEVEN. *******. HOURS.

*foams out mouth*
Well, eat! Let me help get your appetite up.

Not enough? Okay, maybe this will help.