1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by anythingmuppet, May 18, 2008.

1. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Just ate a Cadbury Cream Egg. Yum. Greatest candy EVER!
  2. Mary Louise

Mary Louise Active Member

I had a chocolate-mint cupcake.
  3. APRena

APRena New Member

An orange. Like literally right now, so my keyboard is going to be all sticky... :smirk:
  4. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

A Weight Watcher Banana Nut Muffin. It is worth 3 points
  5. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

I haven't had one of those in ages. Yum. =3

I'm eating these really nice chocolate biscuits... guh, so... GODLEH.
  6. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I just had a bowl of Life cereal :D
  7. Mary Louise

Around noon today, I had a chocolate egg that someone had dropped near the sidewalk. So what if it had been on the ground? It was in its foil wrapper (though not when I ate it, naturally!). Tasted delicious, and I haven't suffered any ill effects.
  8. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

(well it's not eating per se)

8 fl oz orange juice w/calcium (no pulp) - 110 calories
    +
    8 fl oz sugar free original TANG - 15 calories

It's an awesome drink, especially when you want a huge drink, but not a ton of calories!
  9. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

A mars bar. I'm not even sharing it with anyone, I'm just nomming it down before my brother sees it. x3
  10. Mary Louise

I ate lunch out today. I ordered two slices of baguette topped with melted cheese and some sort of sprouts. The bread came with a small salad and a delicious bowl of carrot soup that had balsamic vinegar in it!
  11. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

nothing :( and i may die of hunger, but i dont wanna go downstairs to get food. i might wake up my gramma. lol.
  12. APRena

APRena New Member

Pineapple upside down cupcake. MMMMmm. I hate actually baking things, but oh the results are worth it. :hungry:
  13. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Just finished spaghetti w/ tomato sauce and a clementine,. I'm about to finish off with Oreos and a glass of soy milk.
  14. Gelfling Girl

Just had a chocolate Pop Tart. Yum.
  15. Gelfling Girl

Marshmallow Mateys. It's like Lucky Charms cereal, but cheaper and pirate-themed.
  16. APRena

APRena New Member

Jimmy John's giant cookie. MMMMmm.
  17. Gelfling Girl

Captain Crunch cereal.
  18. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

A bento box packed with hot dog octopi, slices of baked Japanese sweet potato, steamed breadfruit, edamame (boiled soybeans in the pod) and figs.
  19. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Active Member

Last thing I ate was some vegan General Tso's "chicken" with white rice. My mom said we'll probably just get pizza for dinner (I'm quite hungry).
  20. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

The last thing I just ate was a spoon of peanut butter. Now I've ordered takeout and I'm waiting for buffalo wings and fries.