1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kiki, Jan 13, 2007.

1. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Pick Up The Pieces~ Phil Collins Big Band.
    I love this one more than de AWB-one, because here are more saxophone solos, there's a magnificent piano in it and it's the first version of the song I've ever heard. I can remember I was sitting on the ground as a four-year-old with a toy saxophone faking the solos! :)
  2. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

'Stop Draggin' My Heart Around'

-Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers featuring Stevie Nicks
  3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

"Ob-la-di, Ob-li-da." In a way happier mood than I should be, probably!

4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Learn to Fly-The Foo Fighters
  5. ilovemusic

ilovemusic Active Member

Nice! Is that the song with the clip the singer goes mad in traffic and them hits/fights with random people?
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Nah, thats Walk. Learn to Fly has them on an airplane and Jack Black spikes the coffee somehow (I cant figure out what he throws in the coffee pot)
  7. LinkiePie<3

LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

"In the Middle of an Island" ~ Tony Bennett
    Fragglemuppet likes this.
  8. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Libana - A River of Birds
  9. Rose

Rose Member

10. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

"Virtual Insanity" - Jamiroquai
  11. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Thanks to the Sesame Spoofs DVD, "Born to Add" (I can't stop listening to it!)
  12. HamHock

HamHock Member

"Skyscraper", by Demi Lovato. I think it's a really inspiring song. Demi is at her best, and, what with everything that has happened to her, it must have been really rewarding
  13. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

I also like that song and think Demi is very talented, but she does strange things with her voice that make me cringe. Like, whiny noises and stuff. And she gets VERY breathy sometimes.
  14. "I'm No Girl's Toy" --Raggedy Andy from Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure.
  15. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

"Time To Pretend" - MGMT
    newsmanfan likes this.
  16. ElectricMayhem1

ElectricMayhem1 Active Member

Me right now Smoke on the water by Deep Purple
  17. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

"What Can I Say" - Shealeigh

This girl is on Radio Disney's Next Big Thing, but I've been following her Youtube for a long time. And I rully enjoy this song.
  18. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Down In New Orleans - Dr. John
  19. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Every time I finish a chapter update on my fic I have "Steppin' Out with a Star" playing in my head...my brain throws parties without me apparently.

20. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Life's a Happy Song for the umpteenth time. I'm definitely getting the soundtrack when it comes out (and I'll probably have all the songs memorized before I ever see the movie).