The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

vaati64

Reaction score
Back t school after taking the day ff and going to the Zoo. Next week, Spring Break!

APRena

Reaction score
Aaaand, back to doing stuff. School. Meh.

Kiki

Reaction score
Sleeping in. I've had two ridiculously late nights in a row (it's holidays at least, and I've been having late nights the whole time, but not until 6 in the morning sort of stuff), on sunday it was family friends and last night one of my friends and I had a sleepover, which consisted of lots of sugar and rock operas. I neeeeeed a proper sleep, then I will hop onto the computer. =D

Nick22

Reaction score
school :stick_out_tongue: but, on the bright side, it's my last week before spring break :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
School. For the first time in two weeks. It's gonna be a *long* term, too... 11 weeks or so. *Sigh* I have a feeling I won't have much free time anymore. :frown:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Heading to LA, Jim Henson Studios and Disney land tomorrow cant wait

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I have religion class tomorrow, and may go to a planning meeting for an actvist event going on this weekend.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
School. We're already done with the big state test, but we still need to do finals soon.

Kiki

Reaction score
Technically I have school, but I decided that I won't be going. There is no point, and I have far too much on my plate.

Lawl, that's so typical of me: Deciding not to go to school so I can get more schoolwork done at home.

Nick22

Reaction score
tomorrow i have school, and unlike kiki, i will (unfortunately) be going. bahahahahahahahahahaha.