The "Who Has An Accent?" Thread

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the only way not to have an accent is not to speak at all. :eek:

Bridget

Reaction score
You can somewhat here a perfect American accent within some news reporters. (The American ones)

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
You can somewhat here a perfect American accent within some news reporters. (The American ones)
yeah, I know watcha mean... some people say I should a reporter but I have what you would call a "broken accent" I used to live in north carolina up until I was 6 then I moved to the uk so now sound like a weird mix. I don't wanna be a reporter anyway I want to a stage actress and sing and act and well... you get the picture :stick_out_tongue:

Bridget

Reaction score
yeah, I know watcha mean... some people say I should a reporter but I have what you would call a "broken accent" I used to live in north carolina up until I was 6 then I moved to the uk so now sound like a weird mix. I don't wanna be a reporter anyway I want to a stage actress and sing and act and well... you get the picture :stick_out_tongue:
Is that so? You know, I just happened to move from NC last July! I used to live in Garner, and I miss it there a lot!

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
Is that so? You know, I just happened to move from NC last July! I used to live in Garner, and I miss it there a lot!
I used to live around chapel hill but we also used to live outside columbia south carolina before I moved to the UK in 2006.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
According to an online quiz I took, I have a Western American accent (which is really funny, because I was born in Buffalo, New York, and have lived in the DC area for most of my life).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Got a link to this quiz? Because now I'm curious.