The worst/ugliest CGI you've ever seen

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
IKR? At least it's a Michigan exclusive (I think? I'm not 100 percent sure), so nobody else in the world has to see it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I can't seem to find this anywhere right now, but there was a commercial for a local furniture store where I live called Bob's Discount Furniture and it went something along the lines of Hail, Hail, The Bob's Team because it was for the New England Patriots.

I think that the animation wasn't that great either and may have been CGI, but not sure.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I can't believe I almost forgot to mention the RockAuto ads here.
Just... horrible all around. Makes Dairy Doo look like a Pixar movie. And at least the Dairy Doo cows blink, unlike the souless RockAuto people.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What kind of drugs were these guys on?

Because I want some of them.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I can't believe I almost forgot to mention the RockAuto ads here.
Just... horrible all around. Makes Dairy Doo look like a Pixar movie. And at least the Dairy Doo cows blink, unlike the souless RockAuto people.
The guy in the first thumbnail looks like Dex from Foodfight!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Thankfully, the guy who made this film has GREATLY improved over this since he made it. Just watch his newer stuff on his channel.

Also, I love how at the 5:38 mark, you can still see the watermark on the texture map used for the flying sea creature.