The "You know what?" thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Either that or I could upgrade my OS to Windows 10 . . . because Adobe's only other alternative is to purchase a third-party audio support program for $600.

Either way . . . I really should have just stuck with the version of Premiere I was using (2015). I mean, I do like the slightly updated and slicker look of 2018 (though 2015 was a vast improvement over the older CS versions), but if I knew about the Dolby issue before upgrading, I would have continued to stick with 2015.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what's annoying?

When you take a bite into a cookie thinking it's chocolate chip.... But then it turns out to be oatmeal raisin.

Plain oatmeal cookies I can tolerate. But raisins? Yuck!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
You know what's annoying?

When you take a bite into a cookie thinking it's chocolate chip.... But then it turns out to be oatmeal raisin.

Plain oatmeal cookies I can tolerate. But raisins? Yuck!
Same, I hate any fruit in cookies or cakes.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Raisins also upset my stomach to be honest. Everytime I eat them, my stomach just starts gurgling like mad.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Icecream does that to me. The only kind that I like enough to make my stomach hurt is mint chocolate chip. Yum. :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I'm the only one on this forum who actually likes raisins, but the ironic thing is even though I can't stand oatmeal raisin cookies, I like oatmeal with raisins in it . . . go figure. Raisins and ice cream don't bother me, but as I've said before, really the only thing I've ever eaten that really messed up my stomach was lasagna: I ate it once, ended up throwing up all night, never ate it again. I admit to rolling my eyes at Cookie Monster saying lasagna is just spaghetti-flavored cake. Heh. I remember when we were speaking about how food can look so good in animation, and I was watching ROCK-A-DOODLE last night, and the lasagna Snipes was eating looked pretty good.

So anyway, I know we've been discussing Gorillaz quite a bit lately, but I was struck with the realization of how they're actually pretty similar to the Bugaloos:

- Both are fictional bands originally from England
- Both are foursomes consisting of two white guys, one black guy, and one white girl
- Both have recurring problems with villains
- The brains of both groups are clad in green
- The chicks of both groups are known for killer legs
- Both groups have their own really cool cars

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Spaghetti-flavored cake?

Okay.... that..... actually sounds pretty nasty. :grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently a lot of people felt the same way about Fruity Pebbles Oreos.