The "You know what?" thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still remember Danny Antonucci promised we'd finally see what's under Double D's hat in the Big Picture Show . . . but we still never did. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Speaking of cartoon trolling -

For some reason, my idea of hiding something from a character would be always wearing gloves.

Sort of like Miss Piggy, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny, etc.

I just feel like face-censoring and hair-censoring is overdone.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Among the bonus features in the first Back to the Future DVD set is a list of frequently asked questions, with one being "if Griff is Biff's grandson, why don't we meet his son?", with the response "since we never learn Griff's last name, how do you know Griff's mother wasn't Biff's daughter?" And there's two things about that:

1. Fine, he might have a daughter, but why don't we meet his daughter then?
2. Even if Griff's last name was Tannen, Biff could have still had a daughter but no son, if Griff was born out of wedlock.

Of course, drafts of the script say that Cafe '80s is owned by Biff Tannen, Jr., which means that he does have a son (though that doesn't mean his son is his grandson's father, he could have had multiple kids), which is pointed out in some of the fact tracks on the set. And of course Biff had a son on the animated series, but it's debatable whether that counts as continuity.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never eaten a plantain, but I've heard they taste more like potatoes than they do bananas.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Eh, they taste like a version of an unripe banana. They taste really good if you fry them. :flirt:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
OK, i've gotta admit, I was pretty impartial to Ed Edd n' Eddy, but since my younger brother discovered it recently it's actually starting to grow on me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That show got me into CN.

I heard my classmates talking about it when I was in 2nd grade in 2002.