The "You know what?" thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
You know what gets on my nerves?

When people dislike something just to dislike it and complain about everything. :rolleyes:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
How bad is the DW fandom?
Yeah, what Pig said. There's just a straight divide between people who love the 13th Doctor and people who hate the 13th Doctor. It's not good.

Plus, there are the people who "omg i HAte the new mondasian cybermen design plus they ruined the silurians omg it sucks" and crap like that. Like I said, they find every little thing to complain about just to complain. :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, what Pig said. There's just a straight divide between people who love the 13th Doctor and people who hate the 13th Doctor. It's not good.

Plus, there are the people who "omg i HAte the new mondasian cybermen design plus they ruined the silurians omg it sucks" and crap like that. Like I said, they find every little thing to complain about just to complain. :rolleyes:
This is why I try to avoid the YouTube and Facebook comments sections because the fans just ruin everything.

mr3urious

Reaction score
After all the crap going down with Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg's "shtoyle", I think MySpace is going to make a comeback someday.