theprawncracker's Math Notes

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, from the title of this thread ya'll are probably thinking "Why would I want to see this loser's math notes?" Well, because I spend my math note taking time drawing Muppets...and I wonder why I don't do well in math...oh well, here they are...

Bunsen Beaker and Sweetums

The Band(minus Dr. Teeth)- http://photobucket.com/albums/y162/theprawncracker/Everything/?action=view&current=09-08-2005053515PM.jpg

Grover, Cifford, Bean, and Gonzo- http://photobucket.com/albums/y162/theprawncracker/Everything/?action=view&current=09-08-2005053300PM.jpg

More to come tomorrow, I have to get my other notebook...:big_grin:

F

furryredmonster

The page cannot be displayed

I got the message on the first and last one :frown: I seen the second one though. It was kool.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
The page cannot be displayed

I got the message on the first and last one :frown: I seen the second one though. It was kool.
Try it now, I edited it should work...:smirk:

F

furryredmonster

Ok, thanks, I now can like see them.Those are koolio

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh, you do muppet stuff in math too, huh? I tend to type out Muppet song lyrics on my graphing calculator. (It's amazing the things you can do on a graphing calculator. You can even do math!) Today for example, Typed out all of Together Again, We've Got Us, and started on A Smile Connects Us. ...no, of course I don't pay attention when we go over the homework, why would I?...

Anyways, the pictures are great! And I really wish you could've seen the look on my face when I saw the title of this thread. One eyebrow raised, the other lowered, head cocked to... my left your right... my typical "pardon?" look... then I smiled and thought, "what the hey, how bad could it be?" and I clicked, and then I saw, and... yeah, why am I going into such detail... couldn't possibly be procrastinating again, could I?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Complementary angles, huh? I remember those... oh, right, the art! (kidding, noticed the art first of course)

Very cool, prawncracker, very cool indeed!