theprawncracker's Math Notes

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hokay, I'm here with many pics of the Muppet Dormies!! Now, bear (hehe BEAR, as in the member BEAR...) in mind that the pics I drew of the members are entirely ad-libbed. Oh, and to Kim (SkeeterMuppet) if you see these, I didn't know what any of your other dormies looked like besides Boober...so I just drew him in...

BEAR
Beauregard
Ernie81981
G-Man
JaniceFerSure
Katzi428
McFraggle
MrsPepper
redBoobergurl
Skeeter Muppet
The Count
TogetherAgain
tvlistingman

Thanks for drawing me cute,my hair is short,but overall you did a great job with the pic of my and my roomies.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
HA! These are great Prawnie! Do you actually ever take any notes? :wink:

Hey, I never did!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well...define notes...

J/K yes I take notes, but on days where we just review I draw to my heart's extent...content...repent...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm sure that's your intent... invent... okay I'm out.

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Well...define notes...

J/K yes I take notes, but on days where we just review I draw to my heart's extent...content...repent...

Haha! That's okay. I used to do that in my high school algebra class too. It was especially tempting since I sat next to my best friend who did a lot of drawing and made comics. We would get in trouble sometimes.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Raise your hand if you got shivers looking at those pictures and thinking about the story they were from.

<raises hand>

...<raises other hand too>

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Aw, cute, Prawnie! :embarrassed: Thankee. Glad I'm on your mind during your random math class doodles. :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Aw, cute, Prawnie! :embarrassed: Thankee. Glad I'm on your mind during your random math class doodles. :big_grin:
Hehe I don't know if there's a time when you people aren't on my mind! You've invaded!