There Could Be Some Hope With Oz

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wowzers! Can we believe our eyes! Beaker is sayign something possitive about de movie!

Sorry, beaker, couldn't help myself.

Ditto on all points made by you on this movie. But it looks like it's shapping up to be a good film, and, at last, it looks like we get good human actors (as opposed to the KSY, and MFS actors.) Dorothy looks at least as good as Jenny, if not Jim.

Yey!

Beauergard

beaker

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Glad to see you're starting to come around, Beaker. :wink:

Oh I didnt say that:smile: I just meant there will be a few things that might be cool about the special.

MuppetDude said:
Actually, they were built for "Muppet Treasure Island".
whoah, I dont even remember them from the movie! Some of them reminded me of Land of Gorch when I first saw that pic.

Drtooth said:
Let's hope some idiot doesn't go around saying that ol' QT isn't "family friendly"
Well, Disney's subsidiary puts out all of QT's violent films...so, I dont think that'll happen. Besides, QT seems really friendly in interviews. This film needs *some* sort of edge, otherwise it might as well air on PAX.

Beauregard

Reaction score
beaker said:
whoah, I dont even remember them from the movie! Some of them reminded me of Land of Gorch when I first saw that pic.
They are from left to right (or right to left depending which way you are looking):

Angel Marie
Wall-Eyed Pike
Sweetums
Crazy Harry
*unnamed*
Sal
*don't know*
Real Old Tom

And all except the wierd Rat-Like one are from MTI.

pppapazo

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
They are from left to right (or right to left depending which way you are looking):

Angel Marie
Wall-Eyed Pike
Sweetums
Crazy Harry
*unnamed*
Sal
*don't know*
Real Old Tom

And all except the wierd Rat-Like one are from MTI.
I don't think that's Wall-Eyed Pike. I'm pretty sure it's the Purple Hunchback Frackle. Also, isn't that just Old Tom?

The shaggy one with the pink nose is Aretha from Fraggle Rock.

As for the rat-like one in the back, I think he's actually Black Dog from MTI.

christyb

Reaction score
I just looked at the pic again. And sorry Beau, but pppapazo is right. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
christyb said:
I just looked at the pic again. And sorry Beau, but pppapazo is right. :smile:
I'll get you for that. Where's loyalty?

pppapazo

Reaction score
Sorry, Beau.

Does nobody know what the other puppet's name is? I think I recognize him from MTI but I can't find any information about him anywhere.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Dont you all realize the serriousness of this movie and any and all up comng muupet things. They all are to show the pulice and disny that the muppets are for everyone. not just kids. and it is also to prove to Disny that its worth thier money to spend it on the muppets. I know this movie is going to probley be one of the best movies because it has so much riding on it and it fame i truly bleive that there is going to be somthing in it for every walk of life. that what they are trying to prove. they are a famliy and i think thats whats worng with a lot of America that now think of all puppets for kids. and thats not true at all (With the expetion of Crank Yankers) But muppets more then any because of SS and i think thats what the muppets have been trying to get away from for some time.