There Could Be Some Hope With Oz

Erine81981

Reaction score
I can't wait for it to come out. Beaker that picture that you pointed out with Kermit sitting down at the table had the same effect on me when I saw it. I can't wait to see what the Electric Mayhem is going to sound like. Thats on everyones mind. THE ELECTIC MAYHEM BAND!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! and the cd thats coming out before the dabute.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem are going to be in this thing? And all with speaking roles and singing songs?.......

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
pppapazo said:
I don't think that's Wall-Eyed Pike. I'm pretty sure it's the Purple Hunchback Frackle. Also, isn't that just Old Tom?

The shaggy one with the pink nose is Aretha from Fraggle Rock.

As for the rat-like one in the back, I think he's actually Black Dog from MTI.
That ain't no Black-Dog. (If I'm write in thinking black dog says "Oh woof.")

Not sure who it is, but it ain't Black Dog.

unclematt

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Me too. I really wanted to like this movie somehow, and I think seeing the pictures and hearing the Electric Mayhem would be in it (after they were ruthlessly edited out of VMX by way of pressure from parental groups) made me feel a bit better. Let's hope some idiot doesn't go around saying that ol' QT isn't "family friendly" and forces them to chuck it (since it seems like the best part so far) I felt that the Muppets as Oz characters would be cute as plushies or beanies or something, but I didn't exactly love the idea.

But I'm back up to warming up, and excited for the movie. I was "I'll watch it, if nothing else the Muppets could have some nice dialogue somewhere" before.
What was so bad about the EM in VMX that parental groups caused them to get left on the cutting room floor?

beaker

Reaction score
unclematt said:
What was so bad about the EM in VMX that parental groups caused them to get left on the cutting room floor?
the dizzle fo shizzle himself, snoop dogg.

unclematt

Reaction score
beaker said:
the dizzle fo shizzle himself, snoop dogg.
Are you kiddin me. If my memory serves me correctly NBC put that movie out. The top brass at NBC are that stupid that they would let Snoop do his normal act during a thier family programming. Soop has kids I am sure he was more than appropriate. That just p!sses me off, for shizzle!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
His purformance in the film had nothing to do with it. It was his pursonal life of drugs and GGW tapes that made NBC have second thoughts.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ah ha! You are right. Yet, he looks darker in these pictures than I remember him from MTI. Perhaps because this is a darker lkooking film, while MTI was tatally bright and glitsy.